Shoful

13 hours ago, stratus said:

Kevin Antunes was responsible for... what? I can't remember

For the worst musical arrangements any artist could hope for. 😍

Sweaty & Stank Tour

MDNO Tour

Rebel Shart Tour

Madame T-Rex Tour

All those wonderfully cheap mashups, rock renditions or keyboard generated instrumentals and karaoke backing tracks. 😌 Ahhh the memories. 

31 minutes ago, MPowered said:

For the worst musical arrangements any artist could hope for. 😍

Sweaty & Stank Tour

MDNO Tour

Rebel Shart Tour

Madame T-Rex Tour

All those wonderfully cheap mashups, rock renditions or keyboard generated instrumentals and karaoke backing tracks. 😌 Ahhh the memories. 

Madame T-Rex :laughing:

12 hours ago, Enrico said:

I am still trying to buy a ticket for Milan 25/11 which is sold out at the moment.

Secondary ticketing is hard in Italy because Viagogo and Stubhub are now prohibited.

Do you think I will find a floor ticket outside the venue on that night?

One more question. I saw different VIP tickets on sale, but if I remember well they are not transferable, so I don't want to take risks... can anyone confirm this?

VIP packages are transferable on Ticketmaster. For my VIP package I have the option to resale or transfer it. 🙃

59 minutes ago, Madame X said:

VIP packages are transferable on Ticketmaster. For my VIP package I have the option to resale or transfer it. 🙃

I keep seeing people say VIP are not transferable or sellable but there is no such condition advised when you book them. Maybe it’s just in the USA?

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I keep seeing people say VIP are not transferable or sellable but there is no such condition advised when you book them. Maybe it’s just in the USA?

I don't know. I can just speak for my ticket. I'm from Germany. Maybe there are other conditions in other countries. 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_3158.thumb.jpeg.0f99948b49862ca15e9776703da8d46b.jpeg

9 hours ago, stefo said:

Not going to spoil anything here, BUT on Drownedmadonna they just shared a HUUUUGE GOOD NEWS in terms of setlist: yay!!!

:Madonna010::Madonna010::Madonna010:

I already saw it on Instagram. Ugh. I need to go off Insta to avoid spoilers now.

I AM very excited of course by that news. One of my all time favourites :laughing:

27 minutes ago, McDonna said:

and I can see Madonna following the same idea of releasing a new song when she kicks off the Celebration Tour.

For me even works without realeasing the song before the tour but maybe 3 months later. That makes the fans crave anf beg for the song on streaming platforms.

Rosalía did that and as the fans knew that there was a new song on the tour, they bought tickets just to hear it.

6 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

For me even works without realeasing the song before the tour but maybe 3 months later. That makes the fans crave anf beg for the song on streaming platforms.

Rosalía did that and as the fans knew that there was a new song on the tour, they bought tickets just to hear it.

Great idea!  And I would be one of those fans who would be wanting to hear it.  I also hope if she releases a new song, she releases a single version on different physical formats specifically vinyl.

Grateful for any help...

After a bit of a panic, I finally got access to my ticket for London in The O2 app. I bought it from Ticketmaster and it was a lot of money (but Madonna is always worth it).

My question is, it still hasn't been charged to my credit card even though I bought it back in January. I don't remember this being the case before. Is this normal and should I worry? 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, stevemic said:

Grateful for any help...

After a bit of a panic, I finally got access to my ticket for London in The O2 app. I bought it from Ticketmaster and it was a lot of money (but Madonna is always worth it).

My question is, it still hasn't been charged to my credit card even though I bought it back in January. I don't remember this being the case before. Is this normal and should I worry? 

Thanks.

No it isn’t normal. The fact you have the ticket but haven’t paid for it is very strange. You should call Ticketmaster.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic