The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

46 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I love Brazil so much!!! Thailand too! But the amount of beautiful men per square meter gathered for Reveillon is outstanding! Standing ovation 👏🏼 

So flattered by you, ¡¡¡cuate mexicano!!! (I'm a Spanish teacher, just like M-Dolla but much better)

EDIT: you must've attended Copacabana Reveillon, it happens in the same city where I do live in! Btw I don't live in the beach, sorry, but in the carioca Mojave (actually Brazilian Mojave)* also called Irajá neighbourhood.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irajá

*This report may be useful to get my point:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/26/brazil-temperature-spring-heatwave-weather-climate-change

@Voguerista@Honey Littleas you may see, this is where I do live in.

22 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Despite what some are saying, I still am holding out hope for a new song to premiere on tour.  But if not, that's okay too as I've always known this was about celebrating her career and focused on her "greatest hits".  It just seems like a great opportunity to debut a new song on the new tour.

Well I ain't a speaker to anyone else, but maybe M would release a brand new tune this week. If I were her, that'd be exactly what I'd do, as I stated here:

It doesn't take too much to get my point on this too.

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well I ain't a speaker to anyone else, but maybe M would release a brand new tune this week. If I were her, that'd be exactly what I'd do, as I stated here:

It doesn't take too much to get my point on this too.

Yeah like you. I've been spreading my hopes for a new song as well.  I guess we'll have a few days to find out if anything materializes from it. It's just I know how she prefers to tour with new music, so it must be a challenge for her to just only perform the old song, but knowing her, she'll put a new spin on them to make them "shiny and new again".  LOL!

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

So flattered by you, ¡¡¡cuate mexicano!!! (I'm a Spanish teacher, just like M-Dolla but much better)

EDIT: you must've attended Copacabana Reveillon, it happens in the same city where I do live in! Btw I don't live in the beach, sorry, but in the carioca Mojave (actually Brazilian Mojave)* also called Irajá neighbourhood.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irajá

*This report may be useful to get my point:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/26/brazil-temperature-spring-heatwave-weather-climate-change

@Voguerista@Honey Littleas you may see, this is where I do live in.

Just give them a fan!

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

Just give them a fan!

I haven't got enough. May Satan buy his.*

*I rather believe Satan is a he instead of a they (they people > he people imo).

@Pedro Beltranfor discussion in this thread, is it better the devil you know? *2 blinks* Or better the devil THAT you know??? Your love for me will grow???

Im genuinely expecting a new Greatest Hits to be released with a new single at the end of November. Just cannot see Warner not capitalising on Madonna finally going on a greatest hits tour. 

I also think they will 100% make this collection an addition to fans collections by including some of the long forgotten singles she has performed on this tour all this before the inevitable live album. It's time to cash the fuck in. It's entirely possible that it will be a three disc repack of Celebration with a few more or her post Warner contract thrown in, maybe with a Chronological order. I don't think any of us really took the FOUR DECADES thing quite as literally when thinking about the concert as she really did go there in terms of sectioning of the shows. That could also be an option for a singles collection (one I would personally love). MJ and Prince both did separate CD's for their hits collections in the 90's

With the vinyl resurgence you can see Warner milking the fans with Four Double albums splitting the decades up and quadrupling their profits.

If it's a Celebration extended three disc affair ...

• Max Martin Song
  • Popular
  • Bitch Im Madonna
  • GMAYL
  • Turn Up The Radio
  • Girl Gone Wild
  • Vulgar
  • Human Nature
  • Bad Girl
  • Fever
  • I Don't Search I Find
  • Bedtime Story
  • Nothing Really Matters
  • Living For Love
  • Medellin
  • Crave
  • Rain
  • Ghosttown

and rather sadly potentially some of those swapped out for Frozen on Fire and Hung Up On Tik Tok.

Hopefully its something more along the lines of a 4 disc doing the decades thing and we don't get fucked on tracks like Deeper & Deeper, Give It 2 Me, Gambler, Causing A Commotion, The Power Of Goodbye etc.

I think once this Greatest Hits period has all died down in a year or two we'll see the beginning of the reissues. Yes I'm positive that whole project has been put back a substantial way and will now probably start around the time of the not quite dead yet biopic. This is all ground work to rebuild the GP's love affair with her to 

I also thing the new model of releasing the concert to cinemas mid or end of tour is a new trend that is here to stay and will only get bigger. 

Beyonce and Taylor are the first. Madonna will be the next. Taylor tickets are £25 here in the UK for the cinema event. This is a new revenue stream for artists, one that people wont be able to rip and share online. It also bridges the gap between the new norm of very expensive concert tickets that people can't afford with travel and hotels etc and les fortunate fans who will be able to experience a concert type environment in a movie theatre. I loved watching the live concert of Truth or Dare in cinema and would 100% go to watch a Madonna tour in the cinema. What a hoot.

I also think the Renaissance tour was originally twinned with the timing of the new APPLE VR head set for the visuals but there is a delay APPLES end so the deal fell through hence no visuals. I think the multi camera thing Bey did and it seems Madonna may be doing is so these concerts can be bought to fans as an immersive experience with multi camera angles and you can watch them and look round the arena in the Madonnaverse. It's time to think ahead and while we are here bickering about old Maxi singles being uploaded it's minor fry when the powers that be are taking the next steps to innovate and reinvigorate the concert experience which is now where the real money is. Madonna spread dipped into augmented reality with the Medellin live performance. I think it's about to get exciting. 

Plus no late starts with a VR headset 

9 hours ago, steady75 said:

Im genuinely expecting a new Greatest Hits to be released with a new single at the end of November. Just cannot see Warner not capitalising on Madonna finally going on a greatest hits tour. 

I also think they will 100% make this collection an addition to fans collections by including some of the long forgotten singles she has performed on this tour all this before the inevitable live album. It's time to cash the fuck in. It's entirely possible that it will be a three disc repack of Celebration with a few more or her post Warner contract thrown in, maybe with a Chronological order. I don't think any of us really took the FOUR DECADES thing quite as literally when thinking about the concert as she really did go there in terms of sectioning of the shows. That could also be an option for a singles collection (one I would personally love). MJ and Prince both did separate CD's for their hits collections in the 90's

With the vinyl resurgence you can see Warner milking the fans with Four Double albums splitting the decades up and quadrupling their profits.

• Max Martin Song
  • Popular
  • Bitch Im Madonna
  • GMAYL
  • Turn Up The Radio
  • Girl Gone Wild
  • Vulgar
  • Human Nature
  • Bad Girl
  • Fever
  • I Don't Search I Find
  • Bedtime Story
  • Nothing Really Matters
  • Living For Love
  • Medellin
  • Crave
  • Rain
  • Ghosttown

Vulgar would be a nice add.  

10 hours ago, steady75 said:

• Max Martin Song
  • Popular
  • Bitch Im Madonna
  • GMAYL
  • Turn Up The Radio
  • Girl Gone Wild
  • Vulgar
  • Human Nature
  • Bad Girl
  • Fever
  • I Don't Search I Find
  • Bedtime Story
  • Nothing Really Matters
  • Living For Love
  • Medellin
  • Crave
  • Rain
  • Ghosttown

and rather sadly potentially some of those swapped out for Frozen on Fire and Hung Up On Tik Tok.

Hopefully its something more along the lines of a 4 disc doing the decades thing and we don't get fucked on tracks like Deeper & Deeper, Give It 2 Me, Gambler, Causing A Commotion, The Power Of Goodbye etc.

I think once this Greatest Hits period has all died down in a year or two we'll see the beginning of the reissues. Yes I'm positive that whole project has been put back a substantial way and will now probably start around the time of the not quite dead yet biopic. This is all ground work to rebuild the GP's love affair with her to 

I also thing the new model of releasing the concert to cinemas mid or end of tour is a new trend that is here to stay and will only get bigger. 

Beyonce and Taylor are the first. Madonna will be the next. Taylor tickets are £25 here in the UK for the cinema event. This is a new revenue stream for artists, one that people wont be able to rip and share online. It also bridges the gap between the new norm of very expensive concert tickets that people can't afford with travel and hotels etc and les fortunate fans who will be able to experience a concert type environment in a movie theatre. I loved watching the live concert of Truth or Dare in cinema and would 100% go to watch a Madonna tour in the cinema. What a hoot.

I also think the Renaissance tour was originally twinned with the timing of the new APPLE VR head set for the visuals but there is a delay APPLES end so the deal fell through hence no visuals. I think the multi camera thing Bey did and it seems Madonna may be doing is so these concerts can be bought to fans as an immersive experience with multi camera angles and you can watch them and look round the arena in the Madonnaverse. It's time to think ahead and while we are here bickering about old Maxi singles being uploaded it's minor fry when the powers that be are taking the next steps to innovate and reinvigorate the concert experience which is now where the real money is. Madonna spread dipped into augmented reality with the Medellin live performance. I think it's about to get exciting. 

Plus no late starts with a VR headset 

Unfortunately, a revamp Celebration GH's, including anything from the last three Universal albums cannot happen until those songs are under Warner contract.  That won't be until 2025.  I guess they can pay for those songs to appear on the GH, but I highly doubt they will pay such money when they know in a couple years they will have access to them.

I do agree a re-issue of the Celebration album is a great idea during the tour, but unless something is under wraps right now, I'm doubting they will do that being I think Finally Enough Love serves as that GH's collection. Knowing Madonna, she isn't a fan of Greatest Hits, so this was probably the trade off by celebrating her #1 dance hits.  Honestly that new compilation serves much like a greatest hits as it includes so many of her biggest hits. 

Not a fan of Sickdick, but don't you remember she did SEVERAL songs with him?

Maybe they weren't good enough...most likely

then the song with Max Martin...

Then the offer from the Weekend to make a whole new album, and maybe all of the above

ended up in nothing because maybe she wants to do a FULL new album with the Weekend?

Seeing the good result from Popular, even with 0 promotion, no video, etc...

Anyway, my guess is that she will do a full album with the Weekend, maybe including the 

Max Martin song, and the sickdick material...who knows...

I still pray she will work with Patrick Leonard again, I know this would be really good, timeless songs

she could be remembered as they are LIVE TO TELL, LIKE A PRAYER, FROZEN... well you know  all of them...

NOTHING REALLY MATTERS!

Also by him...

7 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Seriously guys we're in 2023... Greatest hits are pointless. Everyone is making their own greatest hits playlist on online digital music services... 

They absolutely aren't. Just look at how well Finally Enough Love did.

I'd also like to point out that in the UK top 100 albums 27 are GH collection. That's 27% of market share. good money for old rope. If you look at Vinyl alone the proportion is even greater. On a worldwide scale this is an astronomical amount of cash for old product and back catalogue sales are only set to increase. GH were dead a few years back but they are alive and well and to some degree clogging up the charts which reduces visibility for new artists. I do think there should 100% be a separate chart for albums older than 2 yrs old to remove this new star blocking. I'd say another 20-30% of the chart are back catalogue releases of old Ed Sheeran / Adele  / Dua / Taylor / Billie / Gaga / Katy / Oasis and a bunch of stuff from stars who have died.

• 10. Elton John GH
  • 18. Post Malone GH
  • 20. ABBA GH
  • 21 . Michael Jackson GH
  • 25. Oasis GH
  • 29. Queen GH
  • 41. Maroon 5 GH
  • 43. Whitney Houston GH
  • 50. 50 Cent GH
  • 51. Green Day GH
  • 52. Red Hot Chilli Peppers GH
  • 53. David Bowie GH
  • 54. Elvis GH
  • 55. Foo Fighters GH
  • 61. Beatles GH
  • 63. Blink 182 GH
  • 64. Smiths GH
  • 69. Bob Marley GH
  • 71. Pitbull GH
  • 72. Rolling Stones GH
  • 73. Britney GH
  • 76. Killer GH
  • 80. Phil Collins GH
  • 89. Pink GH
  • 92. Madonna GH
  • 96. Guns & Roses GH
  • 97. Stevie Wonder GH

8 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Seriously guys we're in 2023... Greatest hits are pointless. Everyone is making their own greatest hits playlist on online digital music services... 

I actually like curated music where Madonna chooses the songs and the order.  I understand that I can create a playlist with any song on infinite replay that I want but it is fun to get a handpicked ked playlist.

8 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

And I have always end up preferring deeper cuts from modern artists so I wouldnt enjoy a new greatest hits the same as celebration because I've heard it all before

A remix compilation with 7"'s on streaming or vinyl for @WokeUpInMedellin is a must

Yeah Im absolutely craving a new album. The last three albums have been quite heavy in many ways. Either in terms of the divorce, Gaga backlash then leaks & brits fall & Rocco drama then Madame X in the whole was quite a heavy spiky album. It would be really great to see some of the energy from the Celebration tour reflected in her next record. Up, fresh and a bit brighter in feel. Medody rich with a three tier release stategy. 

• 1st SINGLE
  • 2nd SINGLE
  • 3rd SINGLE as album lead in
  • STANDARD  ALBUM 10 track
  • 4th SINGLE (remix or album track with feature)
  • 5TH SINGLE : NEW SONG first release from forthcoming 16 track deluxe 
  • 6th SINGLE promo : release week of DELUXE
  • 7th SINGLE : remixed DELUXE track
  • TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT
  • 8th SINGLE (promo album track with remixes)
  • 9th SINGLE - NEW SONG lead from four track TOUR EP 
  • 10th SINGLE - Promo track from SUPER DELUXE TOUR VERSION that features EVERYTHING plus five acoustic stripped versions of the songs and some new remixes. 
  • 11th Single - Special live tour version of new album track
  • 12th Single promo single - 4 track Studio version EP of tour reinventions.
  • LIVE ALBUM

I think the spunk it up all up the wall in the first week approach is dead and dated. This needs to be a 18 month campaign.

These four / five year gaps between albums is too much. 

Now her streaming is on its way up they need to keep the content coming.

All of these tracks can be recorded in the same sessions and the hard work is done for her. She can record the SIX VIDEOS before hand like she did with Madame X She can sit back and let the promo team do all the work from there in.

I honestly feel like this should be the model for her. Legacy is secured its content and keep the engagement time. I think she'll have learned a fair bit from the old MAXI EP releases and the remixed versions of old tracks. 

50 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Yeah Im absolutely craving a new album. The last three albums have been quite heavy in many ways. Either in terms of the divorce, Gaga backlash then leaks & brits fall & Rocco drama then Madame X in the whole was quite a heavy spiky album. It would be really great to see some of the energy from the Celebration tour reflected in her next record. Up, fresh and a bit brighter in feel. Medody rich with a three tier release stategy. 

• 1st SINGLE
  • 2nd SINGLE
  • 3rd SINGLE as album lead in
  • STANDARD  ALBUM 10 track
  • 4th SINGLE (remix or album track with feature)
  • 5TH SINGLE : NEW SONG first release from forthcoming 16 track deluxe 
  • 6th SINGLE promo : release week of DELUXE
  • 7th SINGLE : remixed DELUXE track
  • TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT
  • 8th SINGLE (promo album track with remixes)
  • 9th SINGLE - NEW SONG lead from four track TOUR EP 
  • 10th SINGLE - Promo track from SUPER DELUXE TOUR VERSION that features EVERYTHING plus five acoustic stripped versions of the songs and some new remixes. 
  • 11th Single - Special live tour version of new album track
  • 12th Single promo single - 4 track Studio version EP of tour reinventions.
  • LIVE ALBUM

I think the spunk it up all up the wall in the first week approach is dead and dated. This needs to be a 18 month campaign.

These four / five year gaps between albums is too much. 

Now her streaming is on its way up they need to keep the content coming.

All of these tracks can be recorded in the same sessions and the hard work is done for her. She can record the SIX VIDEOS before hand like she did with Madame X She can sit back and let the promo team do all the work from there in.

I honestly feel like this should be the model for her. Legacy is secured its content and keep the engagement time. I think she'll have learned a fair bit from the old MAXI EP releases and the remixed versions of old tracks. 

That's too much for a single campaign.Sounds more like a  fan dream that something that can be done or profite

No offense,just saying my opinion on this idea run