The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

1 hour ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I honestly think we won’t be seeing a new Madonna album in a long, long time. Maybe 2026. But that’s just me, hope I’m wrong. :kiss2:

Have to agree, but possibly 2025 (at least that's what I'm hoping).  She'll probably take a Summer break and then hit the studio this fall if we are lucky.  This fall would be a perfect time to release Celebration Concert film and possibly live album from it. :)

5 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I do, but I'm not Madonna and you're not either, so we shall see. :kiss2:

I agree with you.  The times we heard she was in the studio it was her working on Frozen mixes, Material Gworrrrll and Hung up as well as FEL and obviously Vulgar and Popular.

2 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I think she is working with Stuart Price. Everything she wrote since Madame X will probably be sold to younger pop stars so she can make money from the song writing and production credits.

i hope she is working with stuart price...... Max Martin is amazing too btw.....

13 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I think she is working with Stuart Price. Everything she wrote since Madame X will probably be sold to younger pop stars so she can make money from the song writing and production credits.

That would be an interesting career addition... if she had a few hits on the songwriting side, recorded by other artists.

12 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

That would be an interesting career addition... if she had a few hits on the songwriting side, recorded by other artists.

She used to do that more often in the 80s and the beginning of the 90s.

Dear can make some sick cash doing that with Guy O’s connections to other managers.

2 hours ago, Markdonna said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get something not too long after the tour ends. I have nothing to back this up.  Just a feeling.

That would be awesome if true, but I think we shouldn't put much stock in such. There is no way she's going to get right back into things musically, coming off this tour.  A new album would mean she would be back out promoting, performing and such. With radio not willing to play her and it being harder for her music to be promoted in what's mainstream now, she's going to have to work extra hard in getting a new album promoted.  I don't think she's ready for all that, right after coming off a tour. And with a new album, she'll have to consider doing another tour since that's where she's going to make her money from the new music. 

Unfortunately, I think we're in for a long haul here. At best, she'll probably be back in the studio this fall to work on an album. Also, we know she will want to be hands on when and if a film documenting The Celebration Tour is going to be edited, etc.  Possibly do some re-recordings for it.  My guess this will be the next released musical project we get, possibly by the end of this year. She'll definitely want to do the rounds in promoting that.  It would be cool if there was a new song she could tack on to this project though.  I wouldn't hold my breath though.  I'm betting the earliest we will get a brand new studio album is next year sometime.

Madame X will get re evaluated in time ...for me it's as important as her debut, like a prayer, erotica and ray of light albums a milestone album at 60 then reflecting social satire with world music is so meta it was the Avengers Endgame, JOKER and Twin Peaks the Return music equivalent in pop music and it got paid dust thanks to bizarre Eurovision performance and weird singles choices 

Madame X is sublime it had nees coverage she deserved to be number 1 in pride month ugh!! 

Yeah winter 2025 new album I guess 

Madame X is one of her most interesting albums in many ways. That so many fans didn’t get it simply left me a bit baffled and disappointed.  It was such a confidant and totally out there record in oh-so-many ways.  To me it was also very Classic Madonna in a lot of ways.

4 minutes ago, Markdonna said:

Madame X is one of her most interesting albums in many ways. That so many fans didn’t get it simply left me a bit baffled and disappointed.  It was such a confidant and totally out there record in oh-so-many ways.  To me is was very Classic Madonna in a lot of ways.

its true

the less commercial album but full of very iconic songs and full of creativity........

14 minutes ago, Markdonna said:

Madame X is one of her most interesting albums in many ways. That so many fans didn’t get it simply left me a bit baffled and disappointed.  It was such a confidant and totally out there record in oh-so-many ways.  To me is was very Classic Madonna in a lot of ways.

Spot on!  I can't say it's my most favorite, but it's a really great album. To me, it is very close to a concept album.  I will admit, when I first heard 'Medellín', I was not overly impressed.  Though over time, I liked it more and more. But there are far better tracks on that album.  It's not your typical pop release. Even if she was in her prime, a lot of people wouldn't get it and it probably wouldn't ever be as successful to what she's released before. But I think as time goes on, more people will discover how good that album really is.  American Life seems to be getting a lot of surprised and postivie reaction by those reacting to her albums as well. Again, hardly your typical top 40 pop album. Though, I prefer Madonna to think outside the box.  I prefer her to show more of her artistic side with albums like this.  I totally get what she was doing with this album and I'm so glad she did it.  :luv:

Yup if she was 30 not 60 pop wouldn't be ready for something so OUT THERE like it catered to world music in accessible and broad ways but yet dealt with such themed so head on ....I owe it a lot Madame X and Chromatica were the two albums that got me through lockdown actually 

In 2019 my mental health was destroyed by so many factors Madame X literally hit me the way JOKER did that year her augmented reality holograms, her visuals, her Eurovision statement, her videos everything felt like a classic Madonna era but yet people paid it dysr ?! Similar to when she released Ray of Light in peak bubblegum teen pop era , or when she released Like a Prayer in peak Pete Waterman cheese pop in the late 80s ...Madame X was released in a year where Ariana, Billie, Taylor were all after pop dominance Madonna released the most interesting album of them all and got paid nothing in return out side of hardcore fandom in spite of the press attention surrounding everything that era 

It should've been a colossal number 1 album in pride month 

il_570xN.3181721693_ke63.jpg

I totally agree about the Madame X discourse here. I was already becoming a fan, but Madame X was the album / era that really made me a huge Madonna fan and convinced me to go back and check everything else out.

This album is totally in line with Madonna's ethos of the majority of her career. Experimental, sonic exploration through a particular concept and mission statement. I've always loved it! I rank it at #5 of my Madonna Albums Ranking. Medellin is one of my favorite songs of her whole career; I was so obsessed with it for the months after it came out as the lead single in 2019. My last semester of undergrad, that was MY SONG.

24 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I totally agree about the Madame X discourse here. I was already becoming a fan, but Madame X was the album / era that really made me a huge Madonna fan and convinced me to go back and check everything else out.

This album is totally in line with Madonna's ethos of the majority of her career. Experimental, sonic exploration through a particular concept and mission statement. I've always loved it! I rank it at #5 of my Madonna Albums Ranking. Medellin is one of my favorite songs of her whole career; I was so obsessed with it for the months after it came out as the lead single in 2019. My last semester of undergrad, that was MY SONG.

Which is quite strange since people who have been fans long before you and even since the beginning do not see what you are able to see regarding the purpose of this album at the time of her life, etc.  I get it. some people don't like the album.  She's a very polarizing artist, but a lot of what she shares on this album is very much who she's always been since beginning her career. The difference is; she let a different culture influence her. To me, that is true inspiration.  And we all know even from the beginning of her career, inspiration to her songs come from some things that seem minimal to us but at the time, it may have been huge to her.

53 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Which is quite strange since people who have been fans long before you and even since the beginning do not see what you are able to see regarding the purpose of this album at the time of her life, etc.  I get it. some people don't like the album.  She's a very polarizing artist, but a lot of what she shares on this album is very much who she's always been since beginning her career. The difference is; she let a different culture influence her. To me, that is true inspiration.  And we all know even from the beginning of her career, inspiration to her songs come from some things that seem minimal to us but at the time, it may have been huge to her.

EXACTLY 👍 

5 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

its crazy how her most brave albums are the ones less commercial and the ones people understand less...... American life for example and Madame x.......

you really see in interviews how much M was proud and happy about this project....... the cover is divine and the entire era is really perfect...... love the style, the mvs,  the songs......... future, medellin, i don't search i find, i rise....... god control is an amazing song and hurt really hurt how underrated it is....... same with looking for mercy the peak in the ballad section of this album..........

sad to think that if this album was made by someone else.......say Taylor swift........ (and i like her)....... the album would sold millions and everyone would talking about the masterpiece this album is.......

we live in a world where people follow people and everyone is very superficial........

8 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Yup if she was 30 not 60 pop wouldn't be ready for something so OUT THERE like it catered to world music in accessible and broad ways but yet dealt with such themed so head on ....I owe it a lot Madame X and Chromatica were the two albums that got me through lockdown actually 

In 2019 my mental health was destroyed by so many factors Madame X literally hit me the way JOKER did that year her augmented reality holograms, her visuals, her Eurovision statement, her videos everything felt like a classic Madonna era but yet people paid it dysr ?! Similar to when she released Ray of Light in peak bubblegum teen pop era , or when she released Like a Prayer in peak Pete Waterman cheese pop in the late 80s ...Madame X was released in a year where Ariana, Billie, Taylor were all after pop dominance Madonna released the most interesting album of them all and got paid nothing in return out side of hardcore fandom in spite of the press attention surrounding everything that era 

It should've been a colossal number 1 album in pride month 

il_570xN.3181721693_ke63.jpg

dear, i hope now you are healthy and happy and i wish you only the best........you are a kind soul.......

yes madame x is one of the most intresting album of her....... id like to have other 100 albums by her like this......... i can listen to this album from the 1st song to the last one in loop and never be tired of this album.......