Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

14 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

20231005_185140.thumb.jpg.951fb28ab46236c6d482332786258469.jpg

This is EVERYTHING AND ALL I wanted to read from any Madonna-related place. I can be in Heaven now.

@Dazedmadonnaplease give me ur heart again????

EDIT: thank Pleroma Bad Girl and Physical Attraction rumours are real!!! You don't need to heart me anymore D.!!!

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

This is EVERYTHING AND ALL I wanted to read from any Madonna-related place. I can be in Heaven now.

@Dazedmadonnaplease give me ur heart again????

I hope the 3 exceptions are Nothing really matters, physical attraction and rescue me 😋

3 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

I hope the 3 exceptions are Nothing really matters, physical attraction and rescue me 😋

You were quicker than me, read my EDIT in my post plz!

EDIT HERE TOO: technically we had RM on the MXT... I believe Bedtime Story will be on setlist as well and technically was part of RIT...

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well they were prudent to inform just what wouldn't spoil any surprise, weren't they?

I guess so, just hope they arent gays wanting clicks. I bet they are nice anyway, you know the gays... some like attention.  Im just being a moody old twat lol. Good on them if theyve got inside info!!! Thats a big feat. 

2 minutes ago, scallywally said:

I guess so, just hope they arent gays wanting clicks. I bet they are nice anyway, you know the gays... some like attention.  Im just being a moody old twat lol. Good on them if theyve got inside info!!! Thats a big feat. 

I don't know about DM currently (I mean in this very nowadays), but based in their history I don't believe they're just gays begging for clicks, right D.?

EDIT: gave u my heart D.! U deserve it!

6 minutes ago, scallywally said:

You know from so many random sources from sites over the last 30 years half of it is made up like Britney dont do it is an all time fave of mine. It makes you giggle makes things fun but doubt everything lol 

Dear I wrote to a M fansite *plus 2 fan blogs* in my country. I know M fansites for more than 2 decades. I know which ones are for real and what are the ones just for sidewalk talk.