Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

2 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

What does TBC mean? If this paper is true, I think it sounds good. I will leave for the encore though. I don’t need Like a Prayer and Music AGAIN!

Were gonna get those 2 if we like them or not. Were just a little tired as were big fans. Others would kick off. 

19 minutes ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Look what a found! 

A friend of mine sent this on a WhatsApp group 👀

What do you think about it? 

To me it's fake.

IMG-20231004-WA0016.jpg

100% fake. Like a Virgin isn't on there and she wouldn't have the setlist printed like that with some other person's handwriting on it.

No different from when we got these:

aset-list.jpg

Y8M86Ft.jpg

On 10/2/2023 at 10:04 PM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Didn't she do this months ago??

Maybe she has two performances ready and needs to cut one out, so she wants to see which of the two songs is mentioned more often. Typically, before tours, she rehearses a lot of songs and then gradually selects which ones to include, going through two or three rounds of narrowing down.

13 hours ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

C'me on, a Celebration tour without Like a virgin. Frozen, Ray of light, Live to tell out ... nah nah nah, she would never do that, not to put Cherish in. :Madonna056: I need RAIN then: let's trash it!

13 hours ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Fake as hell, as the "Speakerphone" member on PJ who spilled some things there bravely admitted. Just as Pepito said, much likely a bait one just to cause a commotion (no pun intended).

Aside from that, this is so un-Madonna-esque that I am now glad we are just fed to crumbles as of now when it comes to setlist spoilers.

This said, I ain't minding about COADF being barely present and AL album completely unseen on this tour (more things said by aforementioned PJ member) as much as there's plenty of 90's tunes on it. Got a feeling I will be satisfied at all (just a feeling!)