Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

Now that rehearsals for THE tour has officially begun, let's keep this thread open for all IG posts/stories/news in one place.

Those who wished to be 100% spoiler free should stay away.....IF you can handle the anticipation/excitement! 

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.......

IMG_3090.thumb.JPG.1b7d5ff97b9d73c15f6deb374b6057dd.JPGIMG_3089.thumb.JPG.a57da844c9a21c2d925bf7f27156ca18.JPGIMG_3088.thumb.JPG.a4cecca9d2b1a64c87b03f7f2405b71a.JPGIMG_3087.thumb.JPG.eace262f4e246b2018574be22d69eebd.JPG

• Enrico featured this topic
2 hours ago, Andreo said:

Me waiting for a hint of a rehearsal of the Hung Up performance with the original COADF hairstyle and leotard on like:

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

It will never happen. First of all, with her current physique, she would not look good in a leotard.
But it is also better to do something new suited to her current abilities, without falling into comparisons with her past, from which clearly today's Madonna would come out defeated.

Yay, my favorite time! This is where we get teased with snippets of workshops and rehearsals of Rescue Me, Gambler, Physical Attraction, You’ll See, Nothing Really Matters, Keep it Together… with crazy-ass, cool arrangements and choreography… 

…only for them all to be binned, and never heard of again before opening night. 
Happy Will Ferrell GIF

7 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I’m only interested in a rehearsal pic or audio of rescue me - anything else I can wait until July as I’m sure I will not be drowning in any album reissues with unreleased demos 😞😄

Oh honey… you saw how hard she trolled us with MX tour  rehearsing Rescue Me… that absolute SHADE. Very unfortunate.

I hope it's not Hold Tight. That's not deserving to be in a greatest hits tour when it was never released as a single!!

Anyways...someone on another Madonna forum posted this:

I saw this on TikTok from an account that has 2.5M followers: https://www.tiktok.com/@songkick their bio says to click their Spotify link for the official Celebration Tour setlist

Then on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/77scY ... 84e39&nd=1 it says these are the tracks for the tour

Material Girl
Hung Up
La Isla Bonita
Like a Prayer
4 Minutes
Like a Virgin
Vogue
Papa Don't Preach
Bitch I'm Madonna
Give It 2 Me
Back That Up to the Beat
Music