Latin America Dates

Dj Garrido

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dj Garrido said:

The new rumor here in Brazil is that the Santander bank will announce the sponsorship of the coming of an international female singer next Friday. The stakes are split between Madonna and Beyoncé. Taylor's shows were announced weeks ago and are already on sale.

Oi Garrido, sobre o Santander, fizeram um tópico na Pan e parece q é a Bey mesmo, colocaram até os supostos preços dos ingressos.

Mas quem sabe eles tb  estão patrocinando a Madonna tb? Ou talvez o C6 que está com a Taylor no Brasil

10 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

Oi Garrido, sobre o Santander, fizeram um tópico na Pan e parece q é a Bey mesmo, colocaram até os supostos preços dos ingressos.

Mas quem sabe eles tb  estão patrocinando a Madonna tb? Ou talvez o C6 que está com a Taylor no Brasil

Yeah, my friend told me about Beyoncé being announced here on Friday too, which date coincides with this new rumor about Santander's sponsorship.

If so, then we have:
C6 Bank = Taylor Swift
Santander = Beyoncé
Madonna = ?

I really doubt the same bank would have the gut$ to sponsor two of them at the same time. Maybe it's not even allowed by contract.

4 hours ago, karlafalves said:

Yeah, my friend told me about Beyoncé being announced here on Friday too, which date coincides with this new rumor about Santander's sponsorship.

If so, then we have:
C6 Bank = Taylor Swift
Santander = Beyoncé
Madonna = ?

I really doubt the same bank would have the gut$ to sponsor two of them at the same time. Maybe it's not even allowed by contract.

Here in Peru some banks sponsor two or three concerts at the same time, so that could probably happen in Brazil too. The more people using their credit cards, the more happy the banks are.

On 6/14/2023 at 1:50 PM, Babooshka said:

Can we keep the forum in English, please? Thank you!

7 hours ago, Honey Little said:

My prediction: I think she will finish the celebration tour as scheduled in Mexico. Release a new album at the end of the tour. Go into rehearsals for a new tour with a new album and launch it in South America. Head to Australia and China. And skip over the USA, Mexico and Europe.

I don't think that Live Nation would allow her to do an experiment like that. 😅

Taylor Swift just announced a whole lot of shows in Asia early next year (6 in Singapore alone!) and there are rumours Beyonce will also extend into Asia. All announced midway through their US/Europe legs. I have a good feeling we will hear something September/October time for a mid next year Celebration Tour. It is going to be an expensive year for us in Asia next year!

• 1 month later...