Merch Pics

blondebenji

8 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

It will come rolled just like all the other lithos larger than 12 x 12 they have shipped successfully for the last couple of decades - they are never rolled tightly etc

@GregVsMattthe USA store? I truly want to buy it but this is really stopping me, I want the rolled version tubed version please you know everything and your assurance can make my decision easier. Thank u!?

I remember reading some terror stories from Rebel heart or Madame X I don’t remember that people got their posters folded yes folded 

8 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

@GregVsMattthe USA store? I truly want to buy it but this is really stopping me, I want the rolled version tubed version please you know everything and your assurance can make my decision easier. Thank u!?

I remember reading some terror stories from Rebel heart or Madame X I don’t remember that people got their posters folded yes folded 

The USA store has never sent posters folded - bigger items like the 2014-2015 calendar posters or the RHT live pass access poster all come rolled in a wider tube and arrived in mint condition - you can also take confidence if an item arrives damaged they replace it - they keep extra stock aside to accommodate any shipping issues - also I highly doubt the UK store would send lithographs or posters folded

2 hours ago, survivalartist said:

Gworlls was there a blue lettered hat or just the red hat the whole time?

Red is regular one, pink was for those who bought VIP seats. A hat with blue letters is new to me. Probably for the new tour leg.

3 hours ago, Albert Juarez said:

Does anyone own both a gold and bronze rosary that can show a picture of them side by side ? Is there much of a difference ? All the ones on eBay look like the gold ones to me. 

I can upload a picture when I'm back home.

Bronze (looks best) > Gold (solid) >> Silver (why these ugly mirror pieces on the cross?) 🙆🏻‍♂️

I'm still waiting on the UK store to ship the correct item to me. I have no idea if they have received the wrong one, but I've chased it up. I've checked the stock on the tshirt I originally ordered and the Medium has now sold out. I looked at the 'Time Goes By' one (which I wanted in March and had sold out) and that has sold out in Medium too. The only one available is the 'Waiting' one they originally sent out Just my luck!! I waited a month for them to dispatch, they then sent the wrong item, and now I'll probably end up with a refund and I'll have to hope for another restock.

EDIT: wait, 'time goes by' is in stock in white. I forgot it's available in two colours... *and breathe * lol

10 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:

I'm still waiting on the UK store to ship the correct item to me. I have no idea if they have received the wrong one, but I've chased it up. I've checked the stock on the tshirt I originally ordered and the Medium has now sold out. I looked at the 'Time Goes By' one (which I wanted in March and had sold out) and that has sold out in Medium too. The only one available is the 'Waiting' one they originally sent out emoji24.png Just my luck!! I waited a month for them to dispatch, they then sent the wrong item, and now I'll probably end up with a refund and I'll have to hope for another restock.

EDIT: wait, 'time goes by' is in stock in white. I forgot it's available in two colours... *and breathe * lol

What a mess! It doesn't seem like a hard job to fulfill stan orders, idk why there should ever be problems

What a mess! It doesn't seem like a hard job to fulfill stan orders, idk why there should ever be problems
Right! I've now had a reply apologising for the delay. They've requested the correct item is dispatched within the next 5 days. They didn't said if they received the other, but why could that request not have been put through after I sent a picture of the postage receipt? It was still available in a Medium then! What a nightmare.