Merch Pics

blondebenji

18 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I bought 6 t shirts of incredible quality, they have tons, if you feel like wanting something let me know I’m in Mexico not Brasil 

Oh they do look excellent! I can tell the quality is great. Thank you for the offer but it's okay, I'm not gonna go crazy for bootleg merch, even if it's nice

13 minutes ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

Those look SO good! Especially the red one and the yellow logo one. How much were they?

They are great quality, about $15 USD

****Not selling ok guys just showing what was available here (not because of you or Wokeupin…) 

9 minutes ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

Does anybody know if the bootleg t-shirt with the JPG corset print and with actual cones attached to it is available anywhere online? I've seen it several times on Instagram posts from bootleg stores in Rio.

This is the one (from her MUAs insta):

Screenshot_20240507_012603_Instagram.jpg

I Love it!!! 

There are a lot of products (not this one) in popes.com.br but they are out of stock on everything 

19 minutes ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

Does anybody know if the bootleg t-shirt with the JPG corset print and with actual cones attached to it is available anywhere online? I've seen it several times on Instagram posts from bootleg stores in Rio.

This is the one (from her MUAs insta):

Screenshot_20240507_012603_Instagram.jpg

It's from this store https://www.instagram.com/lixcriandorj?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

They will ship to Brazil, you'll have to ask if they ship for other countries

I received the Time Goes By So Slowly tshirt today, and I LOVE it! I'm so excited to wear it!

Annoyingly, I need to email the store AGAIN about them sending out the correct tshirt for my last order. This is really getting on my nerves now.