Merch Pics

blondebenji

5 hours ago, The Ghost said:

Is that Who's That Girl Jacket still widely available at the shows?   Hoping they start selling it online.

For now it is pretty cheap compared to other jacket but that will change soon after it lands online. 

Who's manufactuer of the who's that girl jacket?

1 minute ago, Cyberraga said:

For now it is pretty cheap compared to other jacket but that will change soon after it lands online. 

Who's manufactuer of the who's that girl jacket?

Same as the Blond and Celebration Immaculate Bomber. I wonder if we will see a Virgin Tour replica. Girlie needs to go down in price. 

6 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Heads up for anyone who bought the rosary beads they will start dispatching them from the 14th of February 

I bought the no regrets t shirt, the TB watercolour t shirt and the girlie shot t shirt at the same time as the beads and just got the t shirts delivered, can't find the link to the beds on her UK store but the order for the beads is showing as Unfulfilled

6 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I bought the no regrets t shirt, the TB watercolour t shirt and the girlie shot t shirt at the same time as the beads and just got the t shirts delivered, can't find the link to the beds on her UK store but the order for the beads is showing as Unfulfilled

Yes because they only show as fulfilled once they ship them. Also they removed the link for the beads once they sold out (for a brief period it showed sold out then it was removed)