The Celebration Tour- Opening Night- London- Oct 14th

H everyone, I thought I would make a thread about the new opening night for the tour which is October 14th London at the o2 arena. I will be attending this show. I first saw M on the TV performing Living for Love at the Grammys when I was 17 and ever since then I’ve been hooked. I have attended the Rebel Heart Tour (which holds a special place in my heart) at Glasgow. Opening night of the Madame X show in London 2020 and now The Celebration Tour. This thread is inclusive and is for everyone. Please comment if you have got tickets and are attending/ looking to attend and looking for resale tickets or attending any other London dates. I will be on the floor section B1. This thread we can talk about speculation of costumes/ set lists/ Merch/ ticket resales/ potential spoilers and all the excitement of being opening night although we do wish it was due to other circumstances than the one that we find ourselves in.❤️❤️

I had first night in Vancouver, flying in from Asia, in fact I was supposed to fly out today. With my airfare refund (lesson for small players... always book refundable tickets), I am now going to what I hope is opening night in London, yippee! Flying in fro Asia, so was always going to have to travel, now I am just travelling in a different direction and a few months later :party:

Going by myself now so happy to meet up for a pre show drink.

2 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Nice! I’m in first level, my funds didn’t stretch enough for floor platinum tickets and I don’t trust viagogo.

what is the Madonna Fan party???

Based in London  - is the only one M's team supports, they get awesome merch to give away and sometimes dancers and other members of M's team / entourage attend etc 

FsI32oiXgAAIruM.jpg

6 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Based in London  - is the only one M's team supports, they get awesome merch to give away and sometimes dancers and other members of M's team / entourage attend etc 

FsI32oiXgAAIruM.jpg

Sounds amazing. Sold out, which is no surprise.

I would be flying to Vancouver today….. can’t wait for London.

2 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Can't wait to be there and attend with you all!

Hope this is actually Opening Night, because I really don't want to have to go through finding tix to Opening Night for a third time lol.

I must admit there is a special buzz when it’s an opening night show. My first tour was S&S and I attended opening night in Cardiff… it was really exciting to see it ‘first’.

2 hours ago, danielsevilla said:

I am considering to get tickets for the opening night from Viagogo... but I am not sure if it is too risky...

I purchased tickets for Madame X in Paris, concert cancelled and it took me 6 months to get my money back, had to complain to the banking regulator after visa denied my chargeback. Viagogo accused me of fraud as they claimed they had fulfilled their obligations in providing me with tickets, the fact the concert was cancelled was not their problem….. just my personal experience.

9 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

I purchased tickets for Madame X in Paris, concert cancelled and it took me 6 months to get my money back, had to complain to the banking regulator after visa denied my chargeback. Viagogo accused me of fraud as they claimed they had fulfilled their obligations in providing me with tickets, the fact the concert was cancelled was not their problem….. just my personal experience.

Thanks for letting me know 💕

17 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

Viagogo is a third-party ticket resale site. Basically the digital version of buying off a scalper on the street. I would avoid at all cost.

2 hours ago, DJ N A said:

Viagogo is a third-party ticket resale site. Basically the digital version of buying off a scalper on the street. I would avoid at all cost.

What about ticketmaster resale? Has anybody tried it? If I buy a resale ticket will I get a new barcode for me? 

14 minutes ago, lukash said:

What about ticketmaster resale? Has anybody tried it? If I buy a resale ticket will I get a new barcode for me? 

Ticketmaster resale is technically an official ticketing source. Everyone hates how it monopolizes the industry but they are legitimate tickets vs. 3rd party sites like Viagogo. You'd be suprised how many fraudulent tickets are sold on those other sites.

For those that are still looking for opening night. Ticketmaster have limited availability which are resale ones at heavily inflated prices. AXS which is the official ticket partner for the o2 also have limited availability. Please also check Twickets which is a fan resale site which sells tickets to fans as they can no longer attend the show at the original purchase price. Please check all these before you go on Viagogo. I have heard so many horror stories about that site. ❤️

I have bought tickets from Viagogo and Stubhub over the years and never had any issues. Things can go wrong but I believe they’ll sort it out for you if there’s a problem so I would recommend arriving at the venue early to make sure you have enough time to contact the reseller should your ticket/s not work.

I would also check the conditions and laws of the country you are buying in to make sure you’re covered.

On 7/12/2023 at 3:25 PM, The Ghost said:

Fingers crossed and all is well and she's sufficiently recovered,  I will be excited as hell in section A1 :)

Exactly. She specifically said, “the CURRENT plan”. And that her focus is on her health. (I.E. not the tour for the moment) Fingers crossed. But I have a feeling she will begin in January with Mexico and move south.