MADONNA The First Album Reissue 7.27.23/The Madonna Infinity Breakdown Thread

RUADJAI

Just now, Glassy24 said:

Imagine something ridiculous like "Happy 2nd anniversary to the True Blue 35th Anniversary album. #TrueBlueBabyILoveYou"

I cannot even imagine them announcing boxset any other day than today, it will be totally ridiculous. 

Like.. Yeeeeah, we missed the most important milestone in the recent years, but here is your boxset announcement for 1st album on random day in October, be grateful, bitches! 

Honestly, I would rather want them to drop the idea of reissues for now, if nothing happens today, and let's focus on tour, new album later on and maybe a movie (in this particular order)... And let's return to idea of reissues in 5-10 years

2 minutes ago, HC Charge said:

I cannot even imagine them announcing boxset any other day than today, it will be totally ridiculous. 

Like.. Yeeeeah, we missed the most important milestone in the recent years, but here is your boxset announcement for 1st album on random day in October, be grateful, bitches! 

Honestly, I would rather want them to drop the idea of reissues for now, if nothing happens today, and let's focus on tour, new album later on and maybe a movie (in this particular order)... And let's return to idea of reissues in 5-10 years

Who even started this idea of “anniversary” issues? Can they not just release a box set whenever they want?

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

Who even started this idea of “anniversary” issues? Can they not just release a box set whenever they want?

They can.. But then I would just fire her whole marketing team, because that's ridiculous to announce landmark reissues 2 years ago and not be ready and miss such important milestone.

3 minutes ago, HC Charge said:

They can.. But then I would just fire her whole marketing team, because that's ridiculous to announce landmark reissues 2 years ago and not be ready and miss such important milestone.

I think lots of artists do anniversary issues after the fact eg, Mariah Carey, George Michael. It’s just a gimmick anyway.

You know whenever they release this box set the fans are going to buy it.