PICK 3: The Celebration Tour

x.jpal

4 hours ago, Anapausis said:

- To Have and not to Hold

- Nobody Knows Me

- Survival

(Only included album tracks because any single can be virtually included in the setlist)

Survival is one of my all time favorite non-single tracks! Amazing is as well. Nice choice. We will never hear it live, but nice choice. 👍🏻 

On 9/3/2023 at 9:02 AM, Confessions Lightside said:

I would also love it if she did a mashup with the song Love Profusion because she has never performed the song before.

I was thinking the same. Is the only song from "American life" that she didn't performe live (I think she sang all the rest in concerts, MTV specials or tears of a clown show"). And for an anniversary she could sell the full album with live versions on it "American Live" or something like that :P

About my songs... I would choose "Gambler", "Angel" and "Rescue Me"

I'd love to hear "Thief of hearts" too... but I didn't choose it just because it was not a single... Would be great a "Forgotten Gems Medley" with songs like "Angel"; "Gambler", "Where's the party" "Causing a commotion", "Spotlight", "Physical attraction" (this is more like a "You can dance" megamix than a medley :P)... Of course she can't sing all her singles on a concert but would be nice to remember all of them... Could be something like she did with "Everybody/Express yourself" on the BAT, "Where's the party/Music" on the Confessions Tour or "Material girl/Girl gone wild" on the MDNA tour. She didn't sang the songs, but at least they were remembered there...