Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

Good idea as the Bomber Jacket is sold out in both the U.S. and UK stores at the moment.  But since then, they've added this cool looking CELEBRATION coaches Jacket for the same price.  I think it's highly over-priced, but I'm sure it will sell very well.

thumbnail_image_6483441_590x.jpg?v=16959

thumbnail_image_6483441-2_720x.jpg?v=169

For all those that miss out on the BAT jacket?

:04:

they finally respond from the US store....so,orders can not te changed,for exchanging the sizes,..they did say i could cancel my order,for another order,...but the bomber is sold out as we all know,...so i will stick to my XL size now....maybe it will fit? seems we all have the same issues here ....

Hello Patrice,

We appreciate that you've taken the time to contact us! 

Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to the items in an order once it is placed. 

I may be able to cancel the order if you would prefer to place a new order. If you would like to proceed with that option, please let us know. 

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

4 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I actually think the red jacket looks ~cool~. Ugly as hell for daily wear in your local community (unless you're a bold mfer; I'm not), but I think it looks pretty iconic as a tour merch item. I would wear it to pop star events or pop culture events like Bravocon just for the heck of it.

Like you I think it looks "cool", but really have no interest in owning it.  I would never wear it.  Like you stated, it looks pretty "iconic" looking for the tour.  I also think it's way over priced. 

2 hours ago, Madame X said:

So, it's almost three weeks ago when I ordered the bomber jacket. What is going on? Are they even working?
Not even an update was sent out to anyone... I would be happy about any info... about the shipment, about a delay... what ever.

Ugh.

I’m tempted to cancel the order with PayPal since they told me they could cancel it if they were so late with shipping.