Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

11 minutes ago, MauricioMtz said:

Just got my Bomber jacket, 

Size S ❤️

IMG_0163.jpeg

Mine's on the way! S too. I think it'll be a little big on the shoulders for me but I like oversized clothes anyway. Did you pay customs fees on delivery? Mine is with Correos de Mexico and I don't know yet. I ordered a shirt with it and it hasn't shipped. I'm waiting for the 2 items to arrive to order the Mother F*cker tank top

1 hour ago, MauricioMtz said:

I paid $766 pesos, also thru Correos de México. 

Please notice that you have to go to ventanilla then, they are gonna give you the tax boleta then you have to go to the bank, pay the taxes, go back to ventanilla and then they will charge you another 50 pesos (only cash) so, be prepared … 

Omg, I actually picked Correos de Mexico to avoid paying those ridiculous fees. Was it well packaged at least?

6 hours ago, kokobananas said:

Is anyone elses order being held hostage by the U.S Madonna store? I got my jacket pretty quick but I ordered two t-shirts when they dropped (over a month ago now) and I've received no updates and the store seems to be avoiding my emails. 

Same here 🫠