Is she still into the Kaballah?

Blue Skies

40 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Thank you thank you! 

also does this mean that your faith feels you should feel lonely?

Well, we believe we all came from God, we all were created to the image and likeliness of the Spirit. We are children of Pleroma ("The Whole," in Greek), after we came to birth, we get apart from the Whole, we got divided. To sum up this thought, think about the video shown on screen from the Forbidden Love performance for Confessions Tour - first we all are as a one; we are a total Unity. After being born, we are several, several souls, several minds, several bodies, several differences. But in the end we all will come back to be as a one, we all will return to the Light as a One.

As traditional Judaism says, "God = Love + Unity." God's Name, Jehovah/Yah/Yahweh, means in Hebrew, "I am who I am," but it's a Hebrew number, equals to 26. "Love" in Hebrew is "ahava" and "unity" means "echad;" both words are also numbers; both equals to 13. So, as 13 + 13 = 26, Love + Unity = God. The day we all learn that "nothing really matters, love is all we need, eveyrthing I give you, all comes back to me," we are saved. This is the ultimate Truth revealed by Jesus during his ministery. By affirming himself as the Christ, the Messiah, he uses the very Torah meaning of the word - "the anointed by God." He also says, "you are Gods too," whoch means we all can be true Christs. In fact, one of our mottos in my faith is "do not be a Christian, be a Christ instead." By being a Christ, one reveals oneself as the Way, the Truth and the Life; a Christ possesses the keys to the Kingdom of the Heavens. Unfortunately Christianism, by obvious means, is the worst betrayal to Jesus ever, to his message and his actions, as they preach there's only one Christ, we are all inferior to him and need to believe he died and relived for us so we can be saved. This is a very cruel way to keep Jesus really apart from us, no wonder Christianism is being heavily questioned by every single other belief, theist or atheist, nowadays. Everyone can be a Christ, even LGBTQIA+ people and Atheists; what defines someone as a Christ is their compromise to Love and Unity.

M, to me, is a true Christ in the Gnostic sense. She is an avatar, a leader, a prophet and a doctor by her beliefs and actions. I ain't exaggerating or being overfanatic; I recognize her perfectly as a "Christ" the same way Jesus defined himself. Other people are this way too.

And, to have finally answered your question, we come to world being lonely, right? We go away from it lonely too. We are lonely because we are individualities who think, speak and act by our own choices and ways. When we notice that, at the moments of silence and meditation, when we think about who we are and what we are doing here, we come more easily to be resolute to turn ourselves into "true Christs."

After all, after all the noise from the traffic and the streets, we realize we are just running, and still running away.

4 hours ago, ScottyX said:

Oh ya I was there 2000 years ago. I just don't look that old.

Seeing as Jesus words were recorded in scripture, it isn't hard to look up the things he said.

Some folks have memories of all things imaginary lol

and I sucked santas sack last christmas