Official DJ recording: Paris After-party for Madame X

Honey Little

This is absolutely amazing!!! I've been looking for something like this recently but haven't really liked many of the mixes I've found. Is there any way anyone can rip this from Soundcloud & share it here too? I don't use SC so I am not familiar with it or how it works but would love to add this to my phone playlist to workout to sometime! Thanks for sharing! xoxoxo

1 hour ago, Brandon Clark said:

This is absolutely amazing!!! I've been looking for something like this recently but haven't really liked many of the mixes I've found. Is there any way anyone can rip this from Soundcloud & share it here too? I don't use SC so I am not familiar with it or how it works but would love to add this to my phone playlist to workout to sometime! Thanks for sharing! xoxoxo

So true! I couldn’t believe how good it was. Also, I remember this Paris after-party being heavily publicized during the tour.

9 hours ago, norisk_noglory said:

@Brandon Clark
Kamille Louis - Madame X - After Show Paris (Dj Set)
Soundcloud rip 128kbps | 60MB

Hidden Content

THANK YOU SOOOOO SOOOOO much for the share!!! I will be adding this immediately to my phone's audio collection & will really enjoy listening to it when I have lots of housework to do or when I get around to those regular workouts LOL! Appreciate it very much! XOXOXO