The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

45 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Curtains!! It’s so great seeing you again. I’m so sorry for your rough year. I hope everything is getting better and it sounds like seeing Madonna helped. Thanks so much for a great review full of all kinds of details for us! I so enjoyed reading everything. Huggsss 💝💃🕺🏼💝💃🕺🏼 

Thank you for your kind words. I don't post as often but I still go regularly here.

And thanks to everybody reposting some videos from yesterday, it's really great seeing the show from other perspectives. :)

6 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Not sure if this was discussed but she debuted a new version of the corset in Paris last night too!

I think it’s my favourite !

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz23E0sRdnE/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I saw that right then, I thought I just misinterpreted some sparkles, it actually is all silverish. 

I like it, I like it changes in details but my favourite still is the second one, the black one with sparkle broguings on the cones and the the chest profiles. I think it's glittery enough to be camp and the fact that the structure is highlighted makes it the closest to the original to me.

Those grillz though ...  :Madonna043:

18 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Let me guess the pic with BIG ELLE logo on it

from source that didn't exist  :laughing:

Well, News-Of-Madonna were all right regarding Rebel Heart Tour setlist, and they said Nothing Really Matters arrangement in the Celebration Tour was somehow a "ballad," - maybe was their way to say it'd be an introspective performance, as it has actually been, in contrast with the following acts, Everybody and Into the Groove. With ces garçons one will never know if they're true or not, but...

Hello everyone ! 

Last night was amazing ! 

It was my second time seeing M (first time was RHT) and I can't believe how great it was. I knew the setlist but I didn't see any videos before the show and I have absolutely no regrets (:smile:)

The opening with Nothing Really Matters works very well with the "In your arms" ending and then the countdown to the eighties takes us back in time immediatly ! The first segment from NRM to Like a Prayer was my favorite part of the show. The new version of Into the Groove is amazing and I shed a tear during Open Your Heart :lol:   Live to Tell was very emotional, it really is one of her best songs and Like a Prayer is an ideal follow up for this song, Unholy working really well here.

The Erotica segment is beautiful, but the bass was very heavy on that track. This new version of Justify My Love is everything ! Then Hung Up was the first moment that the crowd really went wild, we could have gone with another chorus as everyone was on its feet at that moment ! 

I have to say that the only segment that I had trouble getting into was the Vogue section. I love this song to death but it misses a verse to feel more complete and it was hard to understand what Bob was saying. Human Nature and Crazy For You felt too short.

Die Another Day is another highlight of the night for me. The choreo with all the dancers, the lights, the violins and the lasers made it an awesome moment. The horses running before Don't Tell Me make a beautiful transition. Mother and Father is another emotional moment. The public wasn't tired and interacted a lot with Madonna, particulary when she sang I Will Survive "Je survivrai !" as she said. La Isla Bonita was the second crowd pleaser, everybody went wild !

Ray of Light was my second favorite moment of the show, the remix works well and those lasers are amazing.

The ending felt kinda abrupt, but I was prepared for it (and honestly I expected worse). The incorporation of GMAYL is nice and Bitch I'm Madonna is a fun song and works great as the closer.

Overall, I think it is one of my favorite Madonna show, right after Confessions Tour and I'm very grateful that I was able to witness it in person, Madonna is an amazing entertainer and she proved it once more last night. It was also an amazing moment for me because my girlfriend was with me and enjoyed the show a lot and thought that M had a nice voice and gave everything ! :smile:

Finally, I was afraid that I would miss some of M songs but the show works in the way it is presented and I don't even miss Music or Express Yourself. However, I would have loved some songs to be sung in full such as Vogue or La Isla Bonita. 

Now I can't wait to watch videos again and again and follow the rest of the tour with you all ! =) 

7 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Would much prefer a show with only her and not these dancers 

Piojito, I can't blame you for your state of mind today... Just be sure he needs to dialogue with the Congress before doing any bullshit... Honestly I think one thing is to promise, another one is to keep their promises. Politicians don't work alone, in any so-called democracy we have the three Powers - the Executive, the Legislative and the Judiciary. Plus the fourth, unofficial Power - the mass media. And, of course, the always sovereign people's will. Be calm and patient - and trust in the other independent Powers that also command the República Argentina.

I think a new video would be great to promote this tour. A compilation of the best scenes from this tour would go a long way to raising expectations, especially in the United States, where tickets have not yet been sold out.

This video would serve to demonstrate to those skeptics who believe that Madonna is going to sit all the time as if she were a paraplegic and that the tour is totally boring. And also to update those who still remain to this day with the news that Madonna continues to recover from her infection, let us remember that while the news of her hospitalization appeared everywhere, the same did not happen in terms of reporting on her recovery. At least not in my country.

https://www.instagram.com/madonna_historica/

Madonna is set to record a NEW music video at Opera Garnier in Paris, costumes by Vetements.

During her introductory speech before Burning Up last night #Madonna confirmed she “had the privilege of filming” inside the Opera Garnier in Paris for a yet unknown project - “it’s so fucking beautiful”

Judging by this photo of the Phantom of the Opera's dressing room posted on Instagram by her photographer, Ricardo Gomes, Madonna went to the Opéra Garnier last night.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ricardogomesinst/3240172947247941202/

403464859_1012627789816197_5139960634467204588_n.jpg

Sieppaa.JPG

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic