The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

14 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I think we were very lucky in Europe having her first because she was vocally top notch, so far the 2 NY dates she sounds hoarse and like she’s struggling, hopefully they have caught her vocally from the beginning of the tour 

I agree, im watching new york date 1 now again and i must say some songs arent that bad on a second listen ( open your heart, holiday, into the groove, live to tell, don't tell me) are not her best but still o.k 🥰... Hope her vocals are  bit less hoarse tonight, anyway i want to wish everybody who's going an amazing show 💋

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

Good for you, i have lots of things on my mind, and im going to talk about it now and then, like it or not... 😘

Feel free dear. Here's not like those places we all know where if you do dare to say Madonna's not God you're gonna be beheaded like Saint Paul or crucified upside down like Saint Peter. EDIT: @dave2290for sure knows which places I'm talkin' bout...

37 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Feel free dear. Here's not like those places we all know where if you do dare to say Madonna's not God you're gonna be beheaded like Saint Paul or crucified upside down like Saint Peter. EDIT: @dave2290for sure knows which places I'm talkin' bout...

ha ha yes i know

6 minutes ago, truerebel said:

Are we still going on and on and on about how "horrible" her live vocals were in Brooklyn? 

Listen, first and foremost (in case you forgot), Madonna is a performance artist and not a vocalist. Second, I was at both shows in BK and she sounded GREAT in the arena...there were heaps of sound issues the first night (she addressed it on stage) and Barclay does not have the best acoustic of venues. Her energy was top notch, and as many said before, she was clearly happy to be home.

The audience was ON FIRE night two, (as evidence by the street party aftershow), sadly many people left by midnight on night one (due to the now infamous late start). Tonight will be LIT as it is her only weekend show in NYC.

Stop over-analyzing and CELEBRATE the goddess that is Madonna!

@True Blue 84has their right to overanalyse M's vocals as I did speak here:

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Btw, Madonna is a GODDESS and GOD/PLEROMA/THE SPIRIT/WHATEVER as she knows and proudly shouts out "we came from the Light and to the Light we shall return."

A true child of the Light is the Light themselves by image and likeness.

28 minutes ago, truerebel said:

Are we still going on and on and on about how "horrible" her live vocals were in Brooklyn? 

Listen, first and foremost (in case you forgot), Madonna is a performance artist and not a vocalist. Second, I was at both shows in BK and she sounded GREAT in the arena...there were heaps of sound issues the first night (she addressed it on stage) and Barclay does not have the best acoustic of venues. Her energy was top notch, and as many said before, she was clearly happy to be home.

The audience was ON FIRE night two, (as evidence by the street party aftershow), sadly many people left by midnight on night one (due to the now infamous late start). Tonight will be LIT as it is her only weekend show in NYC.

Stop over-analyzing and CELEBRATE the goddess that is Madonna!

Your post actually makes me happy 🥰... Glad you had a great time, the tour is amazing 

13 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Your post actually makes me happy 🥰... Glad you had a great time, the tour is amazing 

the tour, the outfits.... everyone talk about the outfits, the songs they choose for the celebration.... the 2023 start like a shit year for her but thanks god now is amazing..... i hope the best for her and for the tour.... she deserve it....

5 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Thalía Transforms into Madonna for Concert, Excites Fans with Iconic 80s Look  https://bnnbreaking.com/arts/thalia-transforms-into-madonna-for-concert-excites-fans-with-iconic-80s-look/

Thalía Ariadna Sodí Mottola is also a child of the Light. Am a stan of hers for more time than I am a M stan!

1 hour ago, DickTracy said:

OK SO my Material Gworllz, I am not fancy but here are my videos, photos and fancy shit (some that I didn't realize I had taken) from both nights. I didn't think I recorded much but the couple and their friend sitting next to me told me to record so I did. I deleted the weird ones and even named the files and put folders for each show because it was the best experience I have ever had at a concert for so many reasons. Ray Of Light is my favorite, as it should be. The clip of Bob The Drag Queen during Live To Tell is also very beautiful to me. It was such a fun time, I can't wait for Madison Square Garden!!!! I'm not religious, but I feel such love for our dear Queen and her magnificent troupe. 

You can hear my beautiful friend scream "Madonna! I love you!" during the short Absolutely No Regrets video. I'm not that bold but I loved her energy. She had such an unforgettable smile, in a perfect world I'd see her and her husband again the whole thing was a fuzzy dream and felt unreal as I said earlier. They seemed like they had many tales to tell. They told me to dance! Record videos! Take pictures! I love to dance but I am terrible at taking pictures and recording videos in my opinion. I should have said something or gave them my Twitter, maybe they are from here?

Anyways, it was fantastic. I loved it. 

Hidden Content

• Give DickTracy their flowers cause they do not love Madonna, nor MInfinity, nor New York City by chance, there's a fucking amazing reason to love em all so.

These are more clips and vignettes than full performances but I tried to record in 4K or HD because that's how cool kids should roll these days.

MADONNA! I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE MADONNA INFINITY!
I FUCKING LOVE NEW YORK!!!

:02:

Never be afraid to express how much you love Madonna and MInfinity, the love myself feel for both has been saving my life throughout this whole damn time!

2 hours ago, truerebel said:

CELEBRATE the goddess that is Madonna!

Amen!  6 months ago, we almost lost any chance of her touring.  For me, it's more than just about how great she is singing live.  There is so much more going on in her shows, it's understandable she isn't always at her best vocally.  Still, no one is able to keep up a great voice night after night on a long tour.  Like you said, I'm just "celebrating the goddess" she is. :party:

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Amen!  6 months ago, we almost lost any chance of her LIVING.  For me, it's more than just about how great she is singing live.  There is so much more going on in her shows, it's understandable she isn't always at her best vocally.  Still, no one is able to keep up a great voice night after night on a long tour.  Like you said, I'm just "celebrating the goddess" she is. :party:

Fixed for you. We all have our lives to live, and we all have our love to give, we all will survive.

On 12/15/2023 at 10:23 AM, stefo said:

Ok I just watched them together for the first time. It's a NO, she doesn't have it imo. M is gonna be so tough to be acted you really need a charismatic person, someone your eyes are really caught by. For me she just doesn't have it, wich doesn't mean she's not a good actress of course, it's a matter of energy and toughness and sexyness and stage presence and cool arrogance and all that kind of stuff ... just an opinion, but I wanted to share it after seeing them together

I totally agree. Apparently the choice of this actress has been based on physical appearance but not on attitude and personality, which I think should be the most important qualities when interpreting a character. I saw Julia Garner shy, lost on stage, without resources, imitating everything Madonna did as if she were a robot. By now she should be much more developed and identified with Madonna. No. I definitely don't approve of her to play Madonna.

If I could choose any actress to play Madonna it would be Miley Cyrus. I think she would do a good role despite not looking much like Madonna. She is a confident woman and her personality is very similar to that of Madonna. Furthermore, she admires Madonna and I am sure that it would be a dream come true for Miley to play her and who knows, if she manages to do a good role they could give her an Oscar because these types of films, where the life of a historical and important character is recreated, are well regarded by the Academy Awards.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic