The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

M could even give a motherfucker banana to Ms Barbone (unapologetic bitch for life) and use her Gotham recording vocals as backing track to Get Up. Right @Honey Littlepiojito??? #SueMeBitch

Where's Stu Price's damn phone number???

M to Barbone rn:

SUE ME, BABY, THAT'S RIGHT, SUE ME.

YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE, AND I WOULD NEVER CHANGE A THING...

1 minute ago, Honey Little said:

This would be the perfect cover for the Get Up single reproduced in 2023.

Actually to the full EP with all 6 Gotham demos that Barbone has since believed she has the right to own them. (If not she didn't use them at that notorious 1993 doc...) Let's give bitch a chance to cry a lil more to Madonna!

Just now, Anapausis said:

Actually to the full EP with all 6 Gotham demos that Barbone has since believed she has the right to own them. (If not she didn't use them at that notorious 1993 doc...) Let's give bitch a chance to cry a lil more to Madonna!

@Prayerthis EP would be awesome on Apple Music and co replacing that "I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know" robotic nonsense, don't u think so?

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@Prayerthis EP would be awesome on Apple Music and co replacing that "I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know" robotic nonsense, don't u think so?

They reached an agreement behind the scenes ($$$) so I doubt that woman can commercially release any of those recordings. She would have done it by now, after 40 years...

Remember even "Pre-Madonna" was taken out of iTunes/streaming around 2016-2017.

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

They reached an agreement behind the scenes ($$$) so I doubt that woman can commercially release any of those recordings. She would have done it by now, after 40 years...

Remember even "Pre-Madonna" was taken out of iTunes/streaming around 2016-2017.

I ain't referring to "THAT WOMAN"...

I do refer to the QUEEN OF POP HERSELF!

COME ON, MADONNA, GOTHAM DEMOS ARE TOO GOOD TO NOT CAPITALIZE ON THEM!! RELEASE THEM THRU BOY TOY!! A COIN IS A COIN!!!

On 12/13/2023 at 6:19 AM, Anapausis said:

And as @McDonnasaid, back to the CELEBRATION TOUR!!! Who's excited? In the next 18 hours, we'll resume the magnificent spectacle the entire world was in need for ages!!! Hope she keeps the Causing a Commotion amd I Love New York samples for the reminder of the tour trek!!! Brooklyn, get ready for the Queen!!!

@dave2290am I or not a prophet, carissimo???

37 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

6 songs? I only know 4: Get up, I want you, High society, Love on the run and...?

Anyway, I adore the Gotham songs and I paid a fortune to have them back in the 90s!

I wish she sang a preMadonna song in the first section! But I think a Breakfast Club or Emmy one, like Trouble or Hothouse flower, would fit the story better. I wonder why the Gilroys didn't take the opportunity to release this material when the documentary was released. Maybe they also have a secret agreement?

Just now, Enrico said:

6 songs? I only know 4: Get up, I want you, High society, Love on the run and...?

Anyway, I adore the Gotham songs and I paid a fortune to have them back in the 90s!

I wish she sang a preMadonna song in the first section! But I think a Breakfast Club or Emmy one, like Trouble or Hothouse flower, would fit the story better. I wonder why the Gilroys didn't take the opportunity to release this material when the documentary was released. Maybe they also have a secret agreement?

I know it's Wikipedia, but...

124975575_Screenshot_20231215_081801_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.4bb7ac826e9209363d5982206c8cd540.jpg  And there are the latter 2:

(Yes Taylor, Madonna had your idea much before you were born...)

13 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Maybe @Would You Like To Tryknows who currently owns the rights to Get Up?

Copyright for the masters can be claimed back by the artist after 35 years in the US, but there's no record company (or company?) she can claim them back for those, so...

My guess is if she wanted to do anything with them, she could without much hassle, except for maybe Camille getting a few interviews again xd

Also, we have no idea of what included the original agreement they reached in the 80s. Maybe it already included that: after 35 years the copyright of the recordings will be transferred to the artist, bla bla.

11 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

IMG_2393.jpeg

Well, at least we know Remembering Your Touch is actually M's as the written lyrics start with "Time passes much so quickly" and the Gotham demo, "Time goes by so slowly" (she's literally hung up on this idiom). By the way, @Enrico, to you, "time goes by so fast" still?

EDIT: fixed the lyrics! Je suis desolé, sono spiacente, etc.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic