The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

I have just finished breathing into a bag and I’m still trying to recover, but to quote Linda Richmond “I can die now”. Well actually I can’t, because I still need to hear her sing the entire song, but for the time being this Instagram snippet is giving me life. 

1 minute ago, Cyber-Raga said:

I have just finished breathing into a bag and I’m still trying to recover, but to quote Linda Richmond “I can die now”. Well actually I can’t, because I still need to hear her sing the entire song, but for the time being this Instagram snippet is giving me life. 

Same here lol

10 minutes ago, McDonna said:

But how do you know it wasn't a "blown fuse"? It very well could been the case. Why should she make up a story you prefer to believe when the actual reason you don't believe could very well be true?  Anyway, I don't care.  Shows like hers take a lot to keep the lights on. I'm just glad she's not sick and didn't cancel.  She mentioned not feeling well last night, so that could have turned for the worse and she could have gotten worse and couldn't perform at all today.  Thank goodness that didn't happen. :party:

We don’t know the real reason why she was late, my point was there is a continued excuse for lateness, she is the only artist I know to be so unlucky with her equipment when touring, take that how you want. 
also having any opinion on her lateness shouldn’t be thrown back at people well you should be appreciative she’s still alive or she’s been ill, there’s a word for that GASLIGHTING! 

2 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

7H6z.gif

2 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

We don’t know the real reason why she was late, my point was there is a continued excuse for lateness, she is the only artist I know to be so unlucky with her equipment when touring, take that how you want. 
also having any opinion on her lateness shouldn’t be thrown back at people well you should be appreciative she’s still alive or she’s been ill, there’s a word for that GASLIGHTING! 

I thought someone here who is attending mentioned Madonna said it was a "blown fuse"?  Anyway, no one is gaslighting anyone here. Let's not get dramatic over this.  The point is,  she's on stage and people are having a great time.  That's all that matters. :party:

9 minutes ago, McDonna said:

oh yes!  But in the case of Causing a Commotion, I can see that giving people false hope that she will put it in the show now.! :smile:

Oh dear, maybe after she leaves the cold, she can do a Sticky & Sweet update and do a request song (now actually REQUESTED songs by us) right after BIM then performing Celebration AND Music BOTH IN FULL given she doesn't have to worry to awful curfews anymore (bar 2 Dec dates).

EDIT: Guy-O, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, LOVELY YEHUDA, THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO CONVINCE GIRL TO DO IT!!!!

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

Why should she make up a story you prefer to believe when the actual reason you don't believe could very well be true? 

Well I mean considering her normally blaze attitude towards criticism of being late I wouldn’t be shocked if she was just making shit up to avoid getting bitched at

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)