The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

Just got back to the hotel and pretty pooped and sweaty, but the show was fantastic! I'll try to gather my thoughts and share them more in-depthly tomorrow. As already mentioned, she sand a few lines of CAC, which she herself initiated if I remember correctly; it was cute (but no more than Little Star on night 1). She mentioned she was late because they "blew a fuse" backstage, and "it's much easier undressing in the dark than getting dressed in the dark."

As far as things out of the ordinary, she had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction during Don't Tell Me (she even said "belt" in the middle of the song), as her belt kept sliding off, and she pretty much lost it near the end. She missed her que for Mother and Father and the pre-recorded vocal played for a line or two before she started. She did a whole bit with "hat on or off" prior to IWS  (people wanted it off).

She seemed in very good spirits and excited to be there; I don't think I've seen her enjoy doing a show as much as this one (and I've seen every tour since RIT multiple times). She may have sounded a little nasal, but didn't come across ill or frail, and unlike yesterday, she didn't really speak to her episode this summer (mostly spoke about her brother prior to IWS).

Despite having seen many streams/vids of the show the past week, they can't do justice to the amazing lighting on this show. It's fabulous. Before I snooze, an unexpected highlight for me was Erotica. It didn't excite me much in videos, but in the arena... it just works. The great lighting, very homoerotic backdrop; it was great (and while clearly pre-recorded, sounded like she was singing along much more than I had anticipated).

Stuart for Vogue ball judge, and no tourbook.:kiss2:

Thank you for sharing this.  Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself.  And would agree the streams don't do the show justice!

6 minutes ago, keiu112 said:

Estonia has to count well, we dont have many people, only less than 1.5 million and less than 900 000 natives here.

Yet our population has lately increased due to population and also one cool thing is that 

The Estonian recent language reform for Russians is a plan to switch all Russian-language schools and kindergartens in Estonia to Estonian-language instruction by 2029. The aim of the reform is to improve the Estonian language proficiency and integration of the Russian-speaking minority, which makes up about 22% of the population

i strongly believe Estonian language is beautiful and in case we can make more immigrants learn Estonian, Estonia can survive better longterm.

👏👏👏👏👏👏🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️

12 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I like the history and the location of it as well. And the people are beautiful.

History has been quite warful but Estonians love to work hard, always. They always tried to keep their pride up and the Estonians' love for singing is unprecedented. Location is very interesting! On the verge with Russia, on the verge of Europe. it has been said Estonia is on a gateway location geographical-economically. I am a male, half Indian and a gay male but i cant deny Estonian girls are really beautiful♥

Edited by keiu112 (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

Despite having seen many streams/vids of the show the past week, they can't do justice to the amazing lighting on this show. It's fabulous. Before I snooze, an unexpected highlight for me was Erotica. It didn't excite me much in videos, but in the arena... it just works. The great lighting, very homoerotic backdrop; it was great (and while clearly pre-recorded, sounded like she was singing along much more than I had anticipated).

The show is truly fabulous; she's outdone herself with this one. Stuart for Vogue ball judge, and no tourbook.:kiss2:

Everything, but this paragraphs specially were a very nice read.

Thanks or sharing! Hope to hear more from you tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Thank you for sharing this.  Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself.  And would agree the streams don't do the show justice!

Most definitely; it was fantastic, and it really felt like a Madonna show, if that makes sense. I'm seeing the show again in December, Floor A early entry, but I'm happy to have now seen it a little further back as there's so much to take in.

Just now, keiu112 said:

History has been quite warful but Estonians love to work hard, always. They always tried to keep their pride up and the Estonians love to sing is unprecedented. Location is very interesting! On the verge with Russia, on the verge of Europe. it has been said Estonia is on a gateway location geographical-economically. I am a male, half Indian and a gay male but i cant deny Estonian girls are really beautiful♥

And the boys? What about the boys??? 

boys kissing GIF

12 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

Just got back to the hotel and pretty pooped and sweaty, but the show was fantastic! I'll try to gather my thoughts and share them more in-depthly tomorrow. As already mentioned, she sang a few lines of CAC, which she herself initiated if I remember correctly; it was cute (but no more than Little Star on night 1). She mentioned she was late because they "blew a fuse" backstage, and "it's much easier undressing in the dark than getting dressed in the dark."

As far as things out of the ordinary, she had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction during Don't Tell Me (she even said "belt" in the middle of the song), as her belt kept sliding off, and she pretty much lost it near the end. She missed her cue for Mother and Father and the pre-recorded vocal played for a line or two before she started. She did a whole bit with "hat on or off" prior to IWS  (people wanted it off).

She seemed in very good spirits and excited to be there; I don't think I've seen her enjoy doing a show as much as this one (and I've seen every tour since RIT multiple times). She may have sounded a little nasal, but didn't come across ill or frail, and unlike yesterday, she didn't really speak to her episode this summer (mostly spoke about her brother prior to IWS).

The show is truly fabulous; she's outdone herself with this one. Stuart for Vogue ball judge, and no tourbook.:kiss2:

Wonderful!

Thank you for sharing 

9 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

Most definitely; it was fantastic, and it really felt like a Madonna show, if that makes sense. I'm seeing the show again in December, Floor A early entry, but I'm happy to have now seen it a little further back as there's so much to take in.

You're so lucky.  And yes, it totally makes sense.  I can tell by all the streams and videos this is very much a "Madonna show".  And I prefer to be more on the sidelines than right, front and center in her shows. There is so much to see. And no matter where you sit, you seem to get a view that will give you memories that will last forever.  I can't wait to read your more in-depth review if you choose to share. It's always great to come across fans like you who just "get it" and enjoy Madonna for whom she is.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)