The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

47 minutes ago, domo said:

hi, have you been to any concerts at the ziggo dome? i’m going to the second show and im not sure how early i should arrive to wait in line (it will be freezing outside!) and i dont know if we will be able to leave the line to go to the toilet or something, because i see that the milan arena has barricades outside which is very unfortunate 

No we never bin to Ziggo Dome before. It's my 3rd concert ever ( I went to Britney Spears twice, one time in Rotterdam and one time in Antwerpen) but it was never at winter time, so i have the same thing as you to worry about. 

I realy don't know if i should hang my jacket at the Ziggo Dome, but i don't want to wear it inside where It's hot either. And we definitley need jackets because its so cold in The Netherlands right now... 

Anyone ever bin to Ziggo Dome ? Anyone got advice for us? 

9 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

We all expected the Italian crowd to be the most excited, but so far it seems France has been the best audience so far or Spain 🤷‍♂️

Well it’s not a contest, but as you mention hope she comes out earlier tonight

The last time I saw her the show started at midnight not funny at all…

You can't imagine how disappointed I am!!! You are right ... also about the videos and pics coverage. 

Many of my friends were there and they told me the show was amazing, the crowd happy but they did not make the usual noise. And IT'S NOT A GOOD THING!!! IT'S A BAD BAD THING!!!! (at the same time, for what I saw on line, she herself seemed to me not as much in the mood).

EDIT: Anyway the italian press is praising her as the first, only, undisputable, unrepeatable and irreplaceable queen of pop music. They really respect her and are in owe for the quality of her work and this show.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)