The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

She served us with cute choreography (like I want your love part), visuals, her iconic chair and costumes. Music was great (Stuart finally saved us from Kevin anti tunes) and still we talk about her vocals all the time. 

Most of you guys have seen her almost every tour but this was my first madonna show and it means a lot to me. I just love her so much :cry:

A few awesome clips from Ziggo Dome Amsterdam Dec 2 , the show where i went. Those are not my video's because i did not upload any yet to social media, only on my insta and private Facebook...

Mother and Father, her voice is very hoarse in this performance but i still love it, and she tells her son he's to loud or something and they must both laugh 😅... The verry ending note is verry off, but overall a great imperfect performance imo 

Bedtime Story going into Ray of Light, seeing this in person made it one of my favorite performances of the tour, so iconic...

Live to tell 

9 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

italy

i see M in Amsterdam thanks by those videos.... not because i was there....😁😁😁

Love men from italy, verry stylish and handsome 🥰... Love italian food also, pasta, pizza, lasagne mmmm all great... nice to share our Madonna love all around the world with all of us 🫶

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

A few awesome clips from Ziggo Dome Amsterdam Dec 2 , the show where i went. Those are not my video's because i did not upload any yet to social media, only on my insta and private Facebook...

Mother and Father, her voice is very hoarse in this performance but i still love it, and she tells her son he's to loud or something and they must both laugh 😅... The verry ending note is verry off, but overall a great imperfect performance imo 

Bedtime Story going into Ray of Light, seeing this in person made it one of my favorite performances of the tour, so iconic...

Live to tell 

Thanks!!! This is the show I attended!!!!

Hope to see your videos too!

I will upload mine on youtube too in the next days!!!!

This unit with its fellow unit saw the live-music-show-dance experience with loud sounds and bright lights in Berlin of Germany land on a Tuesday of the current year. We as singular units had a pleasant experience, together. Shared feelings of closeness, tiny amount of sad and large amount of gaiety. Many probable gays on stage, more gays at the afterparty with the empty orchestra and more loud voices with questionable talent for singing. Enjoyed both events. Sad that the experience is no more.

cel-berlin.jpg

@poodle this was an iconic tour.... like confessions....you all remember the cross? everyone talk about this.... and when she put for the 1st time in the sorry remix segment the good ones on one side and the bad one on the other side? amazing.... loventhat part.... this tour is so iconic.... in a lot of parts.... but is her Celebration of 40 years at the top in the music industry and in the pop culture so... she cant do nothing else than an iconic show....

@dave2290My fellow unit complained a lot about the local audience not showing much gaiety. :stare: We certainly tried to remedy that even as Finns. :tongue: Eh, Madge was in a bit of a foul mood,  said she couldn't hear herself, coughed a bit and both hit and played wrong notes several times. Talked with the grillz on? Ugh. Babbled nonsense about drugs to an audience who no longer need to get home before the babysitter leaves, it's before the help arrives. :lol:

I did enjoy the show. The afterparty was fun too.

4 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Live to tell 

Thank you so much. Madonna and David are so adorable! Luvvssss 

1 hour ago, poodle said:

This unit with its fellow unit saw the live-music-show-dance experience with loud sounds and bright lights in Berlin of Germany land on a Tuesday of the current year. We as singular units had a pleasant experience, together. Shared feelings of closeness, tiny amount of sad and large amount of gaiety. Many probable gays on stage, more gays at the afterparty with the empty orchestra and more loud voices with questionable talent for singing. Enjoyed both events. Sad that the experience is no more.

cel-berlin.jpg

I swear there is not a bad seat in this show! It’s beautiful and there is something to savor from any position. Thanks for sharing!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)