The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Im still inside the Celebration Tour  bubble 🥰

Watching video's over and over and over 

One of my favorite parts is Bedtime stories going into Ray of Light... So fucking iconic 

I can't get enough of NRM, Burning Up and that choreography during Holiday when I Want Your Love comes on.  Just great stuff! :party:

It is mind boggling how audio issues follow her around like flies :suffer: apparently she couldn't hear herself during Burning Up on dec. 2 and she was singing one thing while the backing track was doing another towards the end

Seriously, why do things like this keep happening? Put M in another fucking frequency!

26 minutes ago, missberic said:

It is mind boggling how audio issues follow her around like flies :suffer: apparently she couldn't hear herself during Burning Up on dec. 2 and she was singing one thing while the backing track was doing another towards the end

Seriously, why do things like this keep happening? Put M in another fucking frequency!

I think it's pretty common. The big difference is people are filming every show and we are quick to pick it out.  I don't think the issues really are that bad, but I'm sure it's a minor annoyance to Madonna.  Remember, the bigger the production, and not using a live band, only elevates that chance of things going wrong.  I'm betting many of these issues aren't noticed as much to the actual people attending, and no doubt the fans are quick to pick it out!

42 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I think it's pretty common. The big difference is people are filming every show and we are quick to pick it out.  I don't think the issues really are that bad, but I'm sure it's a minor annoyance to Madonna.  Remember, the bigger the production, and not using a live band, only elevates that chance of things going wrong.  I'm betting many of these issues aren't noticed as much to the actual people attending, and no doubt the fans are quick to pick it out!

I was there that night and she chose herself to sing " for your loooooooove, for your looooooooove, it was like she was trying something new, didn't feel like a mistake to me. This performance was amazing 

14 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I was there that night and she chose herself to sing " for your loooooooove, for your looooooooove, it was like she was trying something new, didn't feel like a mistake to me. This performance was amazing 

Thanks for the clarification. Also, I think it's unfair for those of us only seeing the video footage to heavily critique what's going on. It's not like any of these recorded videos really have captured the audio well anyway. But yeah, there have been some obviously technical issues, but I think it's pretty typical and some might think it's more than usual since every show is being shared online.

26 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Listening to the video posted by @missberic it seems so too and if her mic was on a higher phrequency and her voice sounded clearer I think it would have had a pretty good outcome. It's good listening to her having fun and playing with those songs, I would love to have other changes and experiments like this :heart:

5 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Im still inside the Celebration Tour  bubble 🥰

Watching video's over and over and over 

One of my favorite parts is Bedtime stories going into Ray of Light... So fucking iconic 

Me too! Its been exactly a week now since i saw her live and i'm still not over it. Me and my sister are constantly talking about that day, sending each other tik toks of her and some of that night.

You know she told the audience "I'm not taking drugs, I am the drug." And she's totally right. Watching her live is like taking some healing drugs. 

8 hours ago, dylanlioncourt said:

I saw a poster earlier shared on a forum about someone on Twitter going viral tweeting "Taylor is more influential and Madonna peaked with True Blue and fell off." Half the times these people troll or simply try to clickbait to get viral on the site. Usually tend to ignore them and they're usually those who are simply miserable people. Not worth the time or effort. If they can't see that Madonna is the blueprint and standard every female artist is compared to, there's no helping them at all. 

That person is getting dragged mercilessly though. Any engagement it’s getting is for the wrong reasons.

3 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

That person is getting dragged mercilessly though. Any engagement it’s getting is for the wrong reasons.

They're the same people that find compressed TikTok audios the audio standard

I don't have anything against Taylor but that about Madonna is so bad, Madonna never fell off,the uploader's mind did

7 hours ago, missberic said:

Damn that sounds really messy, like really.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic