The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 hours ago, sara94 said:

Yeah. Unless she's planning to release M15 later this year, i'd totally love to see her extending the tour. 

The demand is clearly there, the critics are good and even tho she's still not 100% fit, she's still slaying every night. And her team really takes care of her, she's taking enough breaks during the show.

Plus it’s the kind of show she can freshen up and carry on so she doesn’t get bored of it. Imagine her changing up half a dozen songs and some outfits. It would be sensational. And we’d all go another half a dozen times.

12 hours ago, Prayer said:

You're having quite a SCREAMING start of year these days :Madonna009:

If she's inspired and healthy and everything's OK around her (family, her dad, etc. etc.) I can definitely see her extending this tour at least for the rest of 2024 WITH LOTS OF BREAKS in between of course.

The Brazil thing will probably be Rock In Rio, meaning that she's thinking about a festival version of the show, opening possibilities for more festivals around the world (Glastonbury was considered).

I mean, it's a greatest hits tour basically, so she could easily change some numbers and do a second round in 2025 if she wanted to. At this point is all about her health (and not getting bored of the tour and wanting to move on to new stuff).

Ok enough said. Let's just wait'n'see.

As for now, will TRULY keep the promise I did last year and have broken until now.

You know which one, right Blue Jean?

What happened to the 1/8 date? Wow.  All of a sudden there are SO many tickets available on Ticketmaster.  When I bought tickets when they went on sale it was sold out.  Even a couple of weeks ago most of the seats were sold.  Now there are complete rows for sale.  The 9th is even worse.

What dates has Bob booked other than May 5th in LA according to his website? He’s doing solo dates throughout the US leg from what I recall. Any speculation regarding the tour being extended is based on the rumors that have come out of South America, right? I’d love to think she might take the tour there as well as going on to do Asian and Australian legs, but that seems like a pipe dream. If the audience guarantees are there, she might just do it, but if Swift and Beyonce are going down under, the market might be saturated. 

While I would love an Australian tour I’m not going to entertain that possibility for a single moment. I don’t even believe Beyoncé is coming. The stories probably just come from promoters trying to get them to come here which basically means nothing. Promoters always try to get Madonna here with every tour and almost every time she opts for other markets that are more profitable.

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

While I would love an Australian tour I’m not going to entertain that possibility for a single moment. I don’t even believe Beyoncé is coming. The stories probably just come from promoters trying to get them to come here which basically means nothing. Promoters always try to get Madonna here with every tour and almost every time she opts for other markets that are more profitable.

I am with you - Beyonce has wrapped up her tour hasn't she? She ain't restarting it to come down under. 

I would love so much if Madonna did come - but yea, don't think so - it would be very expensive to haul that stage here - and the price of the tickets to recoup the cost would be insane and would therefore limit demand.

Kylie - yes - she'll tour - and I'm so there!

8 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Idk if there was a whole section but songs that were supposedly cut were Sorry, Oh Father, 4 Minutes, and Music. 

Scrapped section (according to @Dazedmadonna) included Back That Up to the Beat, 4 Minutes, Candy Shop and Music. According to other members here, section was discarded for being too dance-driven thus very exhausting for M to keep performing it.

Other songs removed at last rehearsal stages were Oh Father, Sorry (both supposed to be at Vogue section), Hold Tight (was scrapped in favour of La Isla/DCFMA), Frozen (Rain took its place as it's a more tenderly song) and, prior to healthscare, The Power of Good-Bye was supposed to be the encore (scrapped for obvious reasons).

3 hours ago, Jackie said:

I am with you - Beyonce has wrapped up her tour hasn't she? She ain't restarting it to come down under. 

I would love so much if Madonna did come - but yea, don't think so - it would be very expensive to haul that stage here - and the price of the tickets to recoup the cost would be insane and would therefore limit demand.

Kylie - yes - she'll tour - and I'm so there!

yep. Beyoncé's tour finished on October 1 2023

Renaissance was titled as Act 1 and the first installment of a trilogy project so there could be more music coming? but I'd say a continuation of the tour is unlikely

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

yep. Beyoncé's tour finished on October 1 2023

Renaissance was titled as Act 1 and the first installment of a trilogy project so there could be more music coming? but I'd say a continuation of the tour is unlikely

yes.... she talked about a trilogy.....

missing the other 2 vol....

still waiting.....

5 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

A Celebration Tour Part II/Revised starting at the end of this year wouldn't be a bad idea, au contraire. M should give to someone else her role as director to her biopic. Having her as writer is pleasantly enough.

hope to have a Celebration 2nd part....

but in this case..... bye bye new album