The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

27 minutes ago, McDonna said:

The full face reminds me from her early years when her face was really full....

VideoCapture_20231231-000932.jpg

354447896_599322318849024_12913637224726

late-70s-madonna-v0-8dwi32tb5lra1.jpg?au

5bb54b3b1f0000390124552d.jpeg?ops=scalef

Life's a circle, life's a circle...

Aquilo que mais magoa é que eu não estava perdida...

The thing that hurt the most is that I wasn't lost, I WASN'T LOST!!!

Btw, @eXtremeOccident I do promise to never use the t-word here again, but, by my mistake I end up using it, I TRULY do it in CAPS, LIKE A SCARLET LETTER, fair to you? TRULY fair?

Just another proof that her face is still the same, just hidden under the heavy edited and filtered pics on her social media. Thank god this tour exist, so we know she's just trolling us or whatever 😭😂

Praying she will leave the filters in 2023 tho.

I can’t wait for next week. Eeeeeek. When we bought our tickets, we were both working. I literally left my unit to log into TM. My husband and I were both in line. For whatever reason my app was not working properly. I said to him “it’s all on you. Get the best tickets you can” I went outside cuz I was pacing and raising my voice in anxiety/anticipation. In the end he got us pit tickets and he accidentally clicked “will call” for how to get our tickets 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

I can’t wait for next week. Eeeeeek. When we bought our tickets, we were both working. I literally left my unit to log into TM. My husband and I were both in line. For whatever reason my app was not working properly. I said to him “it’s all on you. Get the best tickets you can” I went outside cuz I was pacing and raising my voice in anxiety/anticipation. In the end he got us pit tickets and he accidentally clicked “will call” for how to get our tickets 😂😂😂

I’m sure you can change that if you call them

• Enrico unfeatured this topic