The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

5 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

oh yes ..... confessions was the peak..... thank god abba give her permission for incorporate the sound of gimme gimme gimme.....do you imagine a confessions without hung up? Impossibile.....

I lived the  whole era, it was such a hit after the cold reception of american life, another Great era anyway.

5 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

I lived the  whole era, it was such a hit after the cold reception of american life, another Great era anyway.

yes.... and a lot of people hate the american life era..... i love it!

we wanna talk about love profusion (right @Would You Like To Try?) Hollywood? nothing fails and the Madonna Britney Christina Kiss?

justin timberlake kiss GIF

madonna...... so many epic eras so little time......

3 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

yes.... and a lot of people hate the american life era..... i love it!

we wanna talk about love profusion (right @Would You Like To Try?) Hollywood? nothing fails and the Madonna Britney Christina Kiss?

justin timberlake kiss GIF

madonna...... so many epic eras so little time......

Yes i love all of them !

19 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I still don't know what it is... Explain now or sashay away 💅

Remember the Blond Ambition Tour when there was a long pause after Vogue, before Holiday... and some random guy held up a big picture book of Madonna? That was the tour book/program. 

40 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Wonder if she is gonna reflect on the “fascist state of Toronto” when she comes back #cantwait

I’m still irritated that she didn’t know the difference between a city, a state and a province. 😂 Much like her use of the word “anonyminity”…Shocking that it made it to an actual recording. 

5 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I still don't know what it is... Explain now or sashay away 💅

A program is basically a booklet that you get when you attend a show. Stating the details, story, cast and/or pictures. In theatre they’re normally free. However a “tour program”, is more tended to be a memento of the experience. Highly popular in the 80s/90s/2000s. Flooded with glorious big pictures. And almost always $60+. 

that is a tour program :Madonna006:

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I had an American boyfriend who was well educated, well travelled and from New York yet still had no idea which side of Canada Toronto was located . It’s like they deliberately don’t want to know about Canada.

Most Americans don’t even know where all the 50 states are.