The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

5 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Wow, that Tampa show is really sold out. Meanwhile, tonight's show in my city has tons of tickets left: https://www.ticketmaster.com/madonna-the-celebration-tour-pittsburgh-pennsylvania-02-05-2024/event/16005E2777DA16A3?landing=c

I think I am just going to have to keep the tickets I have and hope section 219 has a screen up that will help see most everything.

33 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Thanks for your response but it looks like they only have reseller tickets left at this point. If it was just me I was buying the tickets for I would splurge and go for a better seat but am taking a couple friends with me also. Tickets are higher for the Tampa show than some of these other venues and the fee's are ridiculous. If I was to sell my tickets through Ticketmaster they do not pay you until after the show so that kind of sucks too. My tickets are in section 219.  https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D005E25E7C8D3FE

Go to the ticket booth. You'd be surprised what they have available.

12 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Do I need to sell my tickets on my own or am I able to just upgrade my seats through ticket master? Thanks for your suggestions. My seats are 2nd level across from main stage but just a bit behind. I am not wanting to pay a huge amount for floor or the best lower seats I am  looking for something in between the two. With only this one show in Tampa and so few seats left the prices are not going to get any lower. I know on some other venues the day of the concert you could get some good deals.

You can upgrade to a seat of equal or greater value if you pay the difference. Or if you wait until closer to the show if you find a better seat for equal value you can upgrade for $10. All you do is send an email to them with your new ticket request. There are guides on how if you google “Ticketmaster Ticket Upgrade”

11 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

You can upgrade to a seat of equal or greater value if you pay the difference. Or if you wait until closer to the show if you find a better seat for equal value you can upgrade for $10. All you do is send an email to them with your new ticket request. There are guides on how if you google “Ticketmaster Ticket Upgrade”

I will check it out Thank you. You can do this even if all that is left is reseller tickets?

54 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Thanks for your response but it looks like they only have reseller tickets left at this point. If it was just me I was buying the tickets for I would splurge and go for a better seat but am taking a couple friends with me also. Tickets are higher for the Tampa show than some of these other venues and the fee's are ridiculous. If I was to sell my tickets through Ticketmaster they do not pay you until after the show so that kind of sucks too. My tickets are in section 219.  https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D005E25E7C8D3FE

This is for an April show? Check back a week or so before the show, you may be pleasantly surprised. 

36 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I think I am just going to have to keep the tickets I have and hope section 219 has a screen up that will help see most everything.

HAVE THE BEST TIME!! Section 200 whatever can be a really fun place to be! 

@dankpepeyou are going tonight??

True Blue Dancing GIF

3 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Wow, that Tampa show is really sold out. Meanwhile, tonight's show in my city has tons of tickets left: https://www.ticketmaster.com/madonna-the-celebration-tour-pittsburgh-pennsylvania-02-05-2024/event/16005E2777DA16A3?landing=c

and cheap tickets too!!! Front row for 570! 

And my favorite spot near the sound guys (Center Back Floor) for 250!

Those were like 5000 in NYC. 

10 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I wonder if she's gonna aknowledge her ties to Pittsburg/Aliquippa, that's were her italian grand parents established themselves after migrating from Pacentro in Italy, where her father was born and grew up and where she spent time as a kid in the summer. Considering this show is about her life, that's pretty much where parts of her roots are (just like Gaga as a matter of fact)

Didnt need that fact in my brain. Aghh

4 hours ago, deathproof said:

Go to the ticket booth. You'd be surprised what they have available.

SO SO true! I went to see Seal last year it was sold out for ages. I was on a waiting list, they called up to say they had 2 tickets so I got them, they were good but not at the front. 

When we picked up the tickets before the show I was really friendly and asked 'Thanks, amazing, can I just ask if there are any other better seats?' She tapped away and turned round her screen there were quite a few dots! She said '3rd row back?' and ripped up our tickets and printed out 2 new ones. no extra charge. 

If you dont ask you dont get! She was happy to do it! :) 

1 hour ago, MLVC123 said:

Tons of floor seats for $175. The sections against the stages also have lots of seats of 550. Seems Pittsburg is a tough market. 

Supposedly that's why Beyonce cancelled coming to Pittsburgh at the last minute. She alleged she couldn't fit her stage on a football field lol

4 hours ago, DickTracy said:

HAVE THE BEST TIME!! Section 200 whatever can be a really fun place to be! 

@dankpepeyou are going tonight??

True Blue Dancing GIF

I have put one of my tickets up for sale and purchased another ticket in the lower section 110 which has an almost strait center few of stage. I know I will still be sitting a ways back but should be a decent place to see everything I hope

48 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Supposedly that's why Beyonce cancelled coming to Pittsburgh at the last minute. She alleged she couldn't fit her stage on a football field lol

Any idea why Ticketmaster is not selling any tickets to the Cleveland show which is next up after Pittsburgh? Looks like you have to get them through Seat Geek. Look how cheap these seats are  https://seatgeek.com/madonna-tickets/cleveland-ohio-rocket-mortgage-fieldhouse-2024-02-08-8-30-pm/concert/5878503

Must be like Lisbon in Europe, different promoter you get them direct. 

I didnt know that happened in the US, not sure if thats the case but Madonna.com currently takes you to this page https://seatgeek.com/madonna-tickets/cleveland-ohio-rocket-mortgage-fieldhouse-2024-02-08-8-30-pm/concert/5878503

1 hour ago, MLVC123 said:

Tons of floor seats for $175. The sections against the stages also have lots of seats of 550. Seems Pittsburg is a tough market. 

Pittsburgh has proven tough for everyone except Taylor Swift it seems. But the promotors will get tonight’s show sold or almost. Tour Data tracks all tours on their Patreon and they said that one of the DC and one of the Brooklyn shows was selling this same way and were fine at the end. People just tend to wait last minute more now, likely bc of these price drops. 

1 hour ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Any idea why Ticketmaster is not selling any tickets to the Cleveland show which is next up after Pittsburgh? Looks like you have to get them through Seat Geek. Look how cheap these seats are  https://seatgeek.com/madonna-tickets/cleveland-ohio-rocket-mortgage-fieldhouse-2024-02-08-8-30-pm/concert/5878503

It's showing on Ticketmaster: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/Z7r9jZ1AdqFOe?landing=c
But it says you won't know your seat number until after purchase