The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Seriously dude, are you 5? Drop it and if you got a problem, my DMs are open.

@JackieΒ you need to see this lol

Your the one saying im pathatic. I just said your comment was mediocre, didn't say you where.. And then shading me asking if i'm 5... And than tagging a mod...Β  Take a look at your own comments first before calling someone out...Β 

Mine where more for fun, you talking things way to serious.Β 

32 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Your the one saying im pathatic. I just said your comment was mediocre, didn't say you where.. And then shading me asking if i'm 5... And than tagging a mod...Β  Take a look at your own comments first before calling someone out...Β 

Mine where more for fun, you talking things way to serious.Β 

Hey let’s keep it grown up - calling someone’s comment mediocre is inflammatory and childish. I’ve said this to many on here - it’s fine to not agree and you can say you don’t agree - but personal attacks won’t be tolerated.

4 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Hey let’s keep it grown up - calling someone’s comment mediocre is inflammatory and childish. I’ve said this to many on here - it’s fine to not agree and you can say you don’t agree - but personal attacks won’t be tolerated.

I was talking about his comment and it's not even personal. He is the one who made personal atacks. Are you going to warn him to? Would be honest, even if he's your friend...

Β 

3 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I was talking about his comment and it's not even personal. He is the one who made personal atacks. Are you going to warn him to? Would be honest, even if he's your friend...

Β 

Your comment was personal - calling someone's comment mediocre is personal - if you don't agree, you should have just said that, I don't agree for these reasons.

13 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Your comment was personal - calling someone's comment mediocre is personal - if you don't agree, you should have just said that, I don't agree for these reasons.

I didn't meant it to be personal, it was more a joke.

But saying someone is pathatic or saying im a 5 year old is not personal?

Β 

Whatever... Im not going to spend more time on this. You act like i did a horrible thing, and i did not...

If i offended someone i apologizeΒ 

6 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I didn't meant it to be personal, it was more a joke.

But saying someone is pathatic or saying im a 5 year old is not personal?

Β 

Whatever... Im not going to spend more time on this. You act like i did a horrible thing, and i did not...

If i offended someone i apologizeΒ 

In future, please refrain from using language that can be interpreted as a personal attack.Β 

Just now, Jackie said:

In future, please refrain from using language that can be interpreted as a personal attack.Β 

I get it. But what i still don't get is that you don't say a word about that other user who's calling me names, pathatic and a 5 year old are way worse than saying someones comment is mediocre, thats a fact. And even if my comment about his comment being mediocre was seen in a way i didn’t mean it, still does not make his comments right to call me pathatic.Β 

Β 

Your just sticking up for your friend here, definitely not following the rules because you could say to him also that saying someone is pathatic isn't o.k...

Β 

And this comes with no hate, but im free to say what's on my mind to and i did it in a correct way without shading anyone...

This is getting way to big for something so small...

PeaceΒ 

2 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

That is far from a soundboard and it sounds pretty mediocre,Β it’s just fan audio dubbed. There’s many other fan audios out there which sound better than this ^.

We already discussed that thing here.

Β 

Believing in this piece of crap it’s just…reductive, and also incompetent!!!

:Madonna003:

7 hours ago, Prayer said:

I'm sorry but "Take A Bow" is a big NO for me:

I can't find one single good video of this one.

I still think "Rain" is the perfect option there after "ROL"'s euphoriaΒ - or even "I'll Remember" if she wants to go with a deep cut.

I get she includes "Take A Bow" in the US being a massive #1 there but it doesn't work that well IMO. Beautiful song but doesn't translate well live, too slow.

This one is.... O.k...Β 

Definitely not good or great, but it's listenableΒ 

Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

It's always nice to arrive in a city and be greeted by Madonna's new tour advertising, and Las Vegas was surely full of it, at least in the surroundings of The T Mobile Arena, which I suppose belongs to the MGM group, as they had her advertising everywhere.

I had will call tickets for whatever strange reason, and after picking them up, I was led to a VIP entrance (by mistake), which led me to one of Madonna's security team members, who was a sweetheart and led me to the right way to the VIP table and to the Cocktail Area. There's absolutely nothing VIP there, so I rather went and spent my time on the floor, looking at people and making friends with whoever was entering the pit. I was on the left side, facing the pit.

The first act up to Like a Prayer: everything is impeccable, she's gorgeous, charming, full of energy, and the production and staging are spectacular.

LTT a special mention, it's very emotional to be surrounded by the power of the massive photos; our girl surely conveys emotion in this number.

Madonna has grown older, but so have her fans. She looks amazing. I'm always impressed by how small she is.

I've been in the front many times in the past, including Madame X, but this time she spends more time in a location not moving around the stage, so that gives you the possibility to actually be in her presence for a longer period of time, which seems so odd and magical. She has been my champion and my inspiration for 40 years, and she's there right in front of me.

Second Act Erotica to Bad Girl: OMG!!! Loved everything. It's impossible to see everything as everything is happening all around you all the time.

DAD, which Madonna is so good. I didn't like this act in the videos, but live is great. Obviously, "Don't Tell Me" and "Express Yourself" are great too. "Mother and Father" is a very strong number.

La Isla is when I think everyone in the arena erupts into a real singalong.

Now is when things get a little messy. BS, which I love, is a WTF moment, compensated by the incredible ROL, which you need to see the front of the stage to see the dancers and the whole laser display as it's spectacular because if you follow her flying around the air its impossible to capture the whole performance, and then TAB, which was understood as a closure to the show, but this whole section is one great number in the middle of two wtf moments, which arent bad but you know what i mean.

MJ interlude gets people going, and BIM too, I would love for her to have a little more interaction than Thnak you Las Vegas but she has already had two big crowd interactions previously in the night.

The second night I was on the other pit, which I thought was going to be less interesting, but how mistaken I was. It was a much better perspective of the show and a much better show in general. The crowd was very much into the show the second time around.

In the arena, she sounded great. I'm glad I'm so tone-deaf that I truly enjoyed everything she sang and got emotional just by hearing the oldies and being in herΒ presence.

Its an amazing show, I still have to rate in my show ranking but it surely will rate high enough.

MADONNA THANK YOU FOR SAVING OUR LIVES ONE SONG AT A TIME FOR THE LAST 40 YEARS
I LOVE U

Β 

Β 

Explain the Wtf moments πŸ˜…... Do you mean them in a good or bad way?... bedtime story going into ray of light is one of my favorite moments of the show...

4 hours ago, musicinferno said:

OMG Britney as a judge would break the internet. Please make this happen!Β 

Seeing the latest events, it is most likely that instead of Britney it will be a Drag Queen dressed as Britney Spears.Β Frankly, I have already lost the great expectations I had in relation to this part of the show.Β I remember that at the beginning, carried away by emotion, I also gave several famous names such as Ophra, Eminem, Christina Aguilera, Marylin Manson, etc.

But I think Madonna has decided to invite only Drag Queens and I think the idea is not such a bad one. It will serve as a kind of recognition to this community that to this day does not find total acceptance and that makes me feel good at the end of the day too.

Yes there wereΒ many drag queens, but we also got someΒ celebs and friendsΒ like Donatella, Pamela,Β JeanΒ Paul Gaultier. So that gives me hope that we could getΒ Britney as a judge or at least someone like Paris Hilton

1 minute ago, sara94 said:

Yes there wereΒ many drag queens, but we also got someΒ celebs and friendsΒ like Donatella, Pamela,Β JeanΒ Paul Gaultier. So that gives me hope that we could getΒ Britney as a judge or at least someone like Paris Hilton

I doubt Britney is going to do it.Β  But what a commotion it would be if she did!Β  People would freak.