your DREAM ballroom bitch

truerebel

10 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Fran Drescher

ExSld7UXMAArrzV?format=jpg&name=small

ExSld7OWgAQ-sLW?format=jpg&name=240x240

look how much fun she was having on the confessions tour

Fran Drescher was Madonna's next door neighbour at Harperly's Hall (M's CPW apt.) in the 90"s.

I wish Jose Xtravagana (with or without  Luis) will be the judge at some point and Michelle Visage would be a hoot (even though i believe she would faint as she's a stan) Ru Paul, Lady Bunny...people who have actually something to do with ballroom a drag history.

In Paris i already know we'll probably get Gaultier, Redcar (Christine & the Queens, if he's feeling better since he had to cancel the remaining of his dates), JR and Mirwais. 

The luxury guests that I would like to see are

Maluma. No one can deny the special chemistry and complicity that was formed between Madonna and Maluma. I'm sure Maluma is the ideal type of man that Madonna likes. That's why my morbid mind has always wondered if something "intimate" could have happened behind the scenes. That Madonna always gets what she wants is something we all know.

Bad Bunny. The most successful artist today. His appearance could reinforce certain rumors that point to a possible musical collaboration long awaited by fans of both artists. As if that were not enough, Madonna recently shared a story on Instagram listening to the music of this artist whose particular style has conquered the entire world.

Tokischa. Although I dislike her excessive vulgarity and excessive use of slang when speaking, I think her participation is evident given the strong friendship she formed with Madonna and which made her become the only woman who has shared so many intimate and special moments with her.

Other artists I would like to see are the legendary and incomparable Christina Aguilera, Chris Martin, Elton John, PetshopBoys, Shakira, Beyonce and Robbie Williams.

On 10/30/2023 at 7:24 PM, Roland Barthes said:

Fran Drescher was Madonna's next door neighbour at Harperly's Hall (M's CPW apt.) in the 90"s.

I wish Jose Xtravagana (with or without  Luis) will be the judge at some point and Michelle Visage would be a hoot (even though i believe she would faint as she's a stan) Ru Paul, Lady Bunny...people who have actually something to do with ballroom a drag history.

In Paris i already know we'll probably get Gaultier, Redcar (Christine & the Queens, if he's feeling better since he had to cancel the remaining of his dates), JR and Mirwais. 

Jose Xtravaganza sounds like a sure guest somehow during the NY visit

9 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Maluma. No one can deny the special chemistry and complicity that was formed between Madonna and Maluma. I'm sure Maluma is the ideal type of man that Madonna likes. That's why my morbid mind has always wondered if something "intimate" could have happened behind the scenes. That Madonna always gets what she wants is something we all know.

Bad Bunny. The most successful artist today. His appearance could reinforce certain rumors that point to a possible musical collaboration long awaited by fans of both artists. As if that were not enough, Madonna recently shared a story on Instagram listening to the music of this artist whose particular style has conquered the entire world.

Tokischa. Although I dislike her excessive vulgarity and excessive use of slang when speaking, I think her participation is evident given the strong friendship she formed with Madonna and which made her become the only woman who has shared so many intimate and special moments with her.

Other artists I would like to see are the legendary and incomparable Christina Aguilera, Chris Martin, Elton John, PetshopBoys, Shakira, Beyonce and Robbie Williams.

Elton john 😂... I would love to see that lol 

16 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Are u referring xtina as “legendary and incomparable “ or did i read it wrong? Lol.

im surprised that her name is even mentioned by anyone. I thought everybody forgot about her 😄 she was singing at weddings the last time i remember like a decade ago or smth.

7 minutes ago, pcd said:

Are u referring xtina as “legendary and incomparable “ or did i read it wrong? Lol.

im surprised that her name is even mentioned by anyone. I thought everybody forgot about her 😄 she was singing at weddings the last time i remember like a decade ago or smth.

As in Gaga.gif, "ignore her, she drinks."