Possible filming at the last European show in London tomorrow!

diesel6888

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

I mean, they only use Sound Factory pit, Danceteria has been turned into Floor A section.

The whole of London was seated except the dance pits obviously I was front row on the open your heart catwalk in London so find it strange they moving people this time around, filming does sound more plausible 

Usually there are signs on doors etc when people enter the venue, stating that they consent to being filmed by entering, right? Or is that mostly an American thing? Guess we'll find out soon. She's in good form now, and the show's well-oiled, so capturing the London dates, either as back-up or as primary footage, seems smart.

19 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

Usually there are signs on doors etc when people enter the venue, stating that they consent to being filmed by entering, right? Or is that mostly an American thing? Guess we'll find out soon. She's in good form now, and the show's well-oiled, so capturing the London dates, either as back-up or as primary footage, seems smart.

yep, I saw a sign like that in Glasgow for the rebel heart tour

25 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

I've read on X/Twitter that she's on a Vegas break and is currently in London filming a TV special at Royal Albert Music Hall.

She already filmed it. On December 1.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0VVUEpu5Hs/

(Some moments from concert shot by a fan attending it)