New York City, USA [Sept 16th/17th/19th]

groovyguy

so she changed her hair and underwear(white to black) at act2

I'm not sure about new hair because Madonna clearly annoyed by that new hair during the whole act 2.

She kept shaking her head and touched it whole act 2.

I really hope that her hairdresser fix the problem until next show.

they keep remove audio "Candy shop" and "Deeper and Deeper".

So guys if you wanna keep it then you should better download it very quickly as soon as you find out these two videos.

And by the way I really do not like this new hair style at Act 2. 

It doesn't fit for Act 2 theme. and it looks like Britney's Bad wig. sorry to say this... but It really does....

If Madonna did't like first hair style then I really hope that she try another hair style. This new hair style really doesn't fit for Act2.

And most of all Madonna doesn't like it at all.

https://instagram.com/p/7t9_-tyWZa/

arianagrande died a billion times tonight. another brilliant show @madonna  I've now seen 6 of your tours and I fall in love with you all over again every time you sang one of my favorite songs tonight "La Vie En Rose" and I legit dropped to the floor and cried. I love you I love you I love you.#rebelhearttour

Posted Image

https://instagram.com/p/7t9_-tyWZa/

arianagrande died a billion times tonight. another brilliant show @madonna  I've now seen 6 of your tours and I fall in love with you all over again every time you sang one of my favorite songs tonight "La Vie En Rose" and I legit dropped to the floor and cried. I love you I love you I love you.#rebelhearttour

Posted Image

Her music is not my taste but I really like this girl.

I still remember she is the first person did standing ovation at Madonna's Grammy awards performance.

I really like her attitude.

- Jennifer Lopez and Casper- Ariane Grande, Frankie J Grande and Momma Joan Grande- Perez Hilton- Mike Tyson- Kelly Rippa- Joe JonasAll present at MSG last night for M and RebelHeartTour

So were Jerry & Jessica Seinfeld, Amy Schumer, Andy Cohen and Katy Perry.

perezhilton Still @madonna #RebelHeart
Posted Image

perezhilton Living his dreams on the left. Me. @Madonna. With my best friend. And 20,000 New Yorkers. Magical!!! #RebelHeartTour 
Posted Image