New York City, USA [Sept 16th/17th/19th]

groovyguy

Tonight was AMAZING!!  I loved her new hair for act 2.  Security was pretty strict, but they let the first 4 rows of heart stage up to stand in front for the heart stage songs, so that was a dream come true.  I had close up eye contact moments with M during Who's That Girl and Rebel Heart.  WTG was really a goosebump moment where the entire arena lit up their phones.  Videos don't do the opening or stage justice at all.

Jerry Seinfeld, Amy Schumer, and Ariana Grande and her brother were sitting in the row next to me.  I saw J Lo and Rocco walk to the back area behind the mix just before the show started.

Tonight was AMAZING!! I loved her new hair for act 2. Security was pretty strict, but they let the first 4 rows of heart stage up to stand in front for the heart stage songs, so that was a dream come true. I had close up eye contact moments with M during Who's That Girl and Rebel Heart. WTG was really a goosebump moment where the entire arena lit up their phones. Videos don't do the opening or stage justice at all.Jerry Seinfeld, Amy Schumer, and Ariana Grande and her brother were sitting in the row next to me. I saw J Lo and Rocco walk to the back area behind the mix just before the show started.

Where were you sitting? I'm in the fourth row in front of heart stage in the part where there are three seats and an aisle. Wondering if we can push up for the heart stage songs.

Sounds like you'll be sitting in my seat from tonight. :)  Amazing view, and those 4 rows are elevated very slightly so you have a perfect view.  Yes, the first 4 rows get to go to the front during two sets of heart stage songs, and you'll be standing in front of the center VIP section.

Jessica Seinfeld got some amazing LAV photos and posted them.