New York City, USA [Sept 16th/17th/19th]

groovyguy

I'm going solo to the second show. Trying to find a place to stay overnight. Any ideas?

It depends on where you want to be, if you want to be in the city you'll have no problem finding a place (it might be a bit expensive), if youre going to the Barclay's concert too there are hotels near there you can check out that might be a bit cheaper and MSG is a short subway trip away

https://twitter.com/newsofM/status/643446388370636801

Andy Cohen announced that he will be interviewing MADONNA tomorrow on @RadioAndySXM !

Update: One-on-One Madonna interview with Andy Cohen on SiriusXM

Listen @ https://soundcloud.com/madonnarama/20150915-deep-and-shallow-with-andy-cohen

A large part of this interview was included in Entertainment Weekly  which can be read @ http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/08/06/madonna-to-andy-cohen-i-like-the-juxtaposition-of-dancing-nuns-on-stripper-poles/

It's almost word for word what's in the magazine - though he does say to her "a lot of haters want you to stand on stage wearing black and singing This Used to Be My Playground" - in relation to how she stands up to ageism - and she basically responds that ageism against women is everywhere and she has to just keep doing what she's doing.

Five reasons you still need to see Madonna

http://www.timeout.com/newyork/blog/five-reasons-you-still-need-to-see-madonna-091515

1. Her newest album, Rebel Heart, is solid.For someone who’s made a career of genre hopping and appropriating cultural trends, Madonna does a good job of floating above the fray on Rebel Heart. The album includes collaborations with Diplo, Avicii and Kanye West, with the best songs split between vocally driven tracks about love and heartbreak (“Joan of Arcâ€) and no-holds-barred party tunes (“Bitch, I’m Madonnaâ€).

2. She’ll still play the hits.The set will draw mainly from Rebel Heart, but you can still count on the singer to dip into classics like “Material Girl,†“Holiday†and “La Isla Bonita.â€

3. Expect an unmatched stadium spectacle.On 2012’s MDNA tour, Madonna opened the show by blowing away her backup dancers in a bloody motel tableau like something out of a Tarantino movie (her professed inspiration for the set piece). Look for moments here to be equally out there.

4. The costumes won’t disappoint.We’re not sure she’s ever been able to top her Jean Paul Gaultier cone-bra look, but that doesn’t mean she won’t try. For this tour, she’s tapped designers including Alexander Wang, Jeremy Scott and Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele.

5. Madge will be bringing it for her adopted hometown.Don’t hold your breath for any onstage Drake-out sessions, but considering how closely Madonna’s career has been tied to the city, you can expect some special treatment. One thing that already we know: She’ll have New York native comedian Amy Schumer opening these three Gotham dates.

Madonna plays Madison Square Garden on Wednesday, September 16th and Thursday, September 17th and Barclays Center on Saturday, September 19th at 8pm. $45–$360.

@@vitoralmeiida i think someone also recorded the screens for MDNA at Barclays but synced it with audio from Amsterdam, it was a complete mess editing wise :Madonna009: , and i also saw footage from Nov 12 but youtube have copyrighted it

I didn't know that! Thats nice, but I hope someone does the job again on this tour.  :party: