New York City, USA [Sept 16th/17th/19th]

groovyguy

Madonna at MSG soon!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Interesting how there is a big walkway or space before the heart stage.  I wonder if people will just leave the seats to create a crowd around it. or if they will enforce the space for fire hazard reasons.  Anyone who is there tonight, please let me know after as I am sitting right there.

Amy Schumer Prepares to Open for Madonna By Posting This Perfect Throwback Video

http://time.com/4037069/amy-schumer-madonna-like-a-prayer-instagram/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+time%2Fmostemailed+%28TIME%3A+Most+Emailed+Story+of+the+Day%29

Watch a tiny Amy Schumer sing "Like a Prayer" @ https://instagram.com/p/7sdadhKUIa/?taken-by=amyschumer

Amy Schumer had a very valid reason to post a throwback video a day early. The comedian is opening for Madonna at New York City’s Madison Square Garden on Wednesday, Sep. 16, so naturally, she had to post a video of her tiny childhood self rocking out to “Like a Prayer.†Behold:

“I made it through the wilderness. Meet you at the Garden tonight @madonna,†Schumer wrote. She’s also opening for Madonna at her shows on the 17th and 19th. She originally announced this news back in June in a tweet that also included the vintage “Like a Prayer†video—but it’s obviously worth watching again.

Schumer told Entertainment Weekly that Chris Rock called her up and said Madonna wanted her phone number. We’re not sure why Chris Rock played such a pivotal role in all of this, but before Schumer knew it, Madonna invited her to join her Rebel Heart tour.

“It’s not like a dream come true,†Schumer told the New York Times in July. “This is a dream I didn’t even know I had.â€

I'm going Saturday and I'll record if my view of the screens is good, otherwise I'll take pics (I have a high quality camera)

Can you take some pictures of the stage when the show is over? It helps me a lot to see the stage

with the venue's lights on, I use it for building the stage's 3D model.

Again, if you wanna help me, I don't want to bother you!

Personally I really hate fan video which record big Screen. I just don't get that why record big screen.

I personally love and prefer fan video which record stage itself.

Because screen show to us usually very narrow and very limited view.  

But fan video which record stage directly it give us more live vibe and you can find out and you can see very interesting stuff which you will never find out from the big screen and official DVD.