Top 20 Female Singers Who Can Dance

I found this video on youtube and am curious on what everybody thinks about this list. It was interesting reading the comments with a lot of different opinions although Janet at #1 was received very well by most of those commenting. I don't agree with much of what they said in this video about Madonna and wish they had shown more clips of her.

None of us here are going to agree with the ranking order on this list but I do think most of them belong somewhere on the list. To be honest, several of these ladies I had never seen on stage before until watching the video.

Post some of your favorite live dance performances from these and others that you feel should have made this list.

2 hours ago, androiduser said:

can this thread be locked? It will turn into bashing other women purely because somebody totally unrelated to them made some random list

He asked what people thought of it. Wah wah wah.

Anyway. I agree w/Janet being #1 and plenty of other people on it. But like a lot of people even in the youtube comments have said, lady gaga has no business being ahead of Aaliyah or Mya or Missy Elliott or especially Madonna.

My vote would go to the one that got a Dance scholarship to a University and danced at the Martha Graham dance studio

yeah, that's only MADONNA :Madonna052:

ugh bitches with their rando lists (M at #10? gtfo)

in any case Paula Abdul (#6 wtf?)is the one who had the chops to be #1 not her student Janice :Madonna051:

yeah I know I'm biased but I'm not blind (gaga over M? again what the actual F?)

4 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

This should move to Music sub-forum or Janet thread.

This is the first thread I have started here on the forum. I am still learning how to get around this site so I do apologize for posting this where it doesn't belong. I think the Music forum would be more relevant than the Janet thread.

1 hour ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

This is the first thread I have started here on the forum. I am still learning how to get around this site so I do apologize for posting this where it doesn't belong. I think the Music forum would be more relevant than the Janet thread.

It mentions Madonna so it's in the right place. :Madonna005: