Toronto, Canada [Oct 5th & 6th]

groovyguy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Madonna’s Tour Busses Torn Apart In Customs’ Drug Search At Canadian Border — Dancers CAUGHT With Pot!

Madonna is out for blood after some of her backup dancers drug use led to a thorough and costly search at the Canadian border!

“There was total drama on the Madonna tour Saturday night at the Canadian border,†a source exclusively told Radar.

“Dancers were caught smoking pot on tour bus — so the other five busses were torn apart by customs. The search took hours.â€

“Madonna was furious,†a source revealed. “She was so p*ssed. There will be ramifications for those involved, if not from law enforcement, certainly from Madge herself!

Radar has reported previously that Madonna has been ruthlessly lording over her dancers during her Rebel Heart Tour, working them to the bone for meager pay.

It therefore came as no surprise that she did not react well to knows that her schedule had been ruined by wayward stoners.

“The delay will result in tens of thousands of dollars in extra expenses.â€

It is not yet known if customs has charged any of the dancers in relation to the incident.

:confused:

Madonna’s Tour Busses Torn Apart In Customs’ Drug Search At Canadian Border — Dancers CAUGHT With Pot!Madonna is out for blood after some of her backup dancers drug use led to a thorough and costly search at the Canadian border!“There was total drama on the Madonna tour Saturday night at the Canadian border,†a source exclusively told Radar.“Dancers were caught smoking pot on tour bus — so the other five busses were torn apart by customs. The search took hours.â€â€œMadonna was furious,†a source revealed. “She was so p*ssed. There will be ramifications for those involved, if not from law enforcement, certainly from Madge herself!Radar has reported previously that Madonna has been ruthlessly lording over her dancers during her Rebel Heart Tour, working them to the bone for meager pay.It therefore came as no surprise that she did not react well to knows that her schedule had been ruined by wayward stoners.“The delay will result in tens of thousands of dollars in extra expenses.â€It is not yet known if customs has charged any of the dancers in relation to the incident. :confused:

This article is fake. The time it would take to get to the boarder from Atlantic City the show would still be happening.

Making my entrance in Toronto! No one puts me in a cage! â¤ï¸ #rebelhearttour Posted Image

Posted Image

Josephine Backer is Back!! Jo Baby we've missed you! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image #rebelhearttour

Posted Image

I believe this Man is Molesting Me!. ⤠#rebelhearttour Posted Image

Posted Image

Sooner or Later You're Gonna Be Mine Toronto! ⤠#rebelhearttour 

Posted Image

Im gonna Carry Onâ¤living for Love in Toronto!!!! ⤠#rebelhearttour 

Posted Image

You can't buy this at no luxury store! #holywater ⤠#rebelhearttour 

Posted Image

Down on my knees and smiling in Toronto! ⤠#rebelhearttour Posted Image

Posted Image