Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

11 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

@Anapausis regarding FELIZ NAVIDAD, i had a huge homemade pizza and a super tired. I swear I am not drunk. (I don’t actually drink). But I’m just tired and happy with a nice pizza in my tummy.

Well Jesus actually was born in Summer according to the only biblical register giving context to how was the climate when he came to the world (Luke 2:8-18, the mention of shepherds in the fields). So, neither December or March, but from June to August.

Yes, I am THIS intellectual.

26 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I have changed the Soundcloud link to a YouTube one since it's the same mix.

Guyöm YOU ROCK!!! YOU MAY HAVE TREATED ME LIKE SHIT ON INSTAGRAM BUT YOU ROCK!!!

Again, I discovered those many thanx to this very place, Madonna-Infinity!!!

How I knew them, @Honey Little:

Of course guests aren't allowed to have access to this link.

EDIT: back to Rio de Janeiro and Madonna, Madonna and Rio de Janeiro, the hashtag #rainincopacabana should've gone viral since here in my town it hasn't rained just cats and dogs but whole zoo. Poor Baixada once more!!!

So I just live this thread to such a memory of mine that can actually get repeated in May:

FUCK THE RAIN!!!

26 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well Jesus actually was born in Summer according to the only biblical register giving context to how was the climate when he came to the world (Luke 2:8-18, the mention of shepherds in the fields). So, neither December or March, but from June to August.

Yes, I am THIS intellectual.

Awesome! This is interesting! Thanks.

8 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

There's no way she's not doing Faz Gostoso with Anitta. 

You count on M remembering a song that's 75% in Portuguese? If this appears, she'll only twerk to the backing track!

And, no, Sôdade is not an argument since it has just three lines that get repeated all over the song.

7 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

You count on M remembering a song that's 75% in Portuguese? If this appears, she'll only twerk to the backing track!

And, no, Sôdade is not an argument since it has just three lines that get repeated all over the song.

Most of it is in English. If she can remember all of Sodade for a one-off concert in Lisbon, she can remember the refrain of Faz Gostoso. And if she doesn't, Anitta can sing it with her.

4 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Most of it is in English. If she can remember all of Sodade for a one-off concert in Lisbon, she can remember the refrain of Faz Gostoso. And if she doesn't, Anitta can sing it with her.

I challenge you ragazzo to sing these lines the way M did in the studio:

Eu não nego, ele é safado e ainda por cima é carinhoso

Ele faz tão gostoso, ele faz tão gostoso

Ele não quer compromisso e na minha casa é perigoso

Ele sabe que eu sou casada e ainda amo meu amor

Eu me sinto no poder mas esse cara é perigoso

Ele faz tão gostoso, ele faz tão gostoso.

Dear, I know some Madonna lyrics like Has to Be and Shanti/Ashtangi (the latter is in Sanskrit!) by heart. I have sweat to remember Faz Gostoso's chorus and it's in my native language!!!

Sôdade is "fichinha" near to Faz Gostoso (Brazilian Portuguese speakers will get me).

14 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

She can barely remember Like a Virgin.

Piojitx, the lines to Faz Gostoso's chorus are very similar yet completely different; not even Anitta can help her, esp because if Madonna knows some lyrics from it by heart is from original Blaya's version which was a nonstop hit in Portugal when M lived in Lisbon. And Blaya's and Madonna's choruses for their respective Faz Gostoso's are VERY DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER.

5 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Piojitx, the lines to Faz Gostoso's chorus are very similar yet completely different; not even Anitta can help her, esp because if Madonna knows some lyrics from it by heart is from original Blaya's version which was a nonstop hit in Portugal when M lived in Lisbon. And Blaya's and Madonna's choruses for their respective Faz Gostoso's are VERY DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER.

Ohh ok. Honestly I think she should have the old classic Brazilian musicians in the Itau commercial. She shouldn’t bring pop whores on stage. It was bad enough with that Australian pop singer. 

15 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I challenge you ragazzo to sing these lines the way M did in the studio:

Eu não nego, ele é safado e ainda por cima é carinhoso

Ele não quer compromisso e na minha casa é perigoso

Ele sabe que eu sou casada e ainda amo meu amor

Eu me sinto no poder mas esse cara é perigoso

Ele faz tão gostoso, ele faz tão gostoso.

Dear, I know some Madonna lyrics like Has to Be and Shanti/Ashtangi (the latter is in Sanskrit!) by heart. I have sweat to remember Faz Gostoso's chorus and it's in my native language!!!

Sôdade is "fichinha" near to Faz Gostoso (Brazilian Portuguese speakers will get me).

It's really not difficult ahah it's just FOUR lines. She's 65, she's not brain-dead. She sang Lo Que Siente La Mujer live every night on the DWT. 

9 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

If you speak basic Spanish, learning 4 sentences in Portuguese is not that hard. 

I admit this is an insult. It's like comparing Chinese to Korean to Japanese. You get me ragazzo.

EDIT: btw as if mocking You'll See as the "weakest of the weak" weren't enough.

31 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I admit this is an insult. It's like comparing Chinese to Korean to Japanese. You get me ragazzo.

EDIT: btw as if mocking You'll See as the "weakest of the weak" weren't enough.

Lol you're joking, right?

Portuguese, Spanish and Italian have the same roots, and most of the vocab and grammar is similar. I never took a single Portuguese class but I can understand the lyrics of Faz Gostoso. 

Chinese, Korean and Japanese have nothing in common

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced