Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

3 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Ig nore mine I though things might be changed more if it was daylight it seems like it wont be so it could work! 

I'm sure they'll make it work "light" or "dark".  It just doesn't make much sense for her to come to Brazil without bringing the same show to tell her story one last time.  I expect most would be expecting the same show.  I'm sure a few slight changes will happen to fit the region or guests that might appear. :luv::party:

8 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

You guys write so much about the show being changed etc that even being anxious as hell, I must admit I would be a little disappointed if she changes something. I want the full experience (or the most close to) of the tour, I don't want something like MDNA at l'Oympia nor Tears of a Clown

Babe don’t worry that’s the least that could happen, be at ease 

5 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Babe don’t worry that’s the least that could happen, be at ease 

Your jail bitch not only agrees to your saying but also guarantee that a Madonna show held at Copa beach would NEVER feature Joan of Arc, I'm So Stupid and Intervention - and if it were, we'd sing along to all these the same way we'd do to Vogue, Holiday and Like a Prayer.

5 hours ago, McDonna said:

I'm sure they'll make it work "light" or "dark".  It just doesn't make much sense for her to come to Brazil without bringing the same show to tell her story one last time.  I expect most would be expecting the same show.  I'm sure a few slight changes will happen to fit the region or guests that might appear. :luv::party:

Goody-goody, expect at least this:

And now I agree to ragazzo aka @Fabiolousabout what he said about M getting no difficulties to memorize such song. After all, who doesn't like "fazer gostoso"? ("Fazer gostoso" = "to do it good," if you still don't know that).

17 minutes ago, Nahash said:

Same setlist, new setlist, whatever, Oksana cosplay, what she does here is perfectly fine to me and to my people...

She could do only Cry Baby and I Fucked Up and even so she'd rule at all.

just happy about this concert....... will be an amazing party for her 40 years at the top.......or bottom? is top or bottom? 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

7 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

Because here in Brasil we speak portuguese we don't care for latin music in spanish.

We only care for Shakira

You know... English speakers from USA and UK, are the center of the universe 🤭

Latinos, Mexico, Spain, Italy and Portugal are somehow a big blob alltogether for them and some kinf of an exotic thing. They don't even know how to write 'Tokischa' after 2 years... 😏 Maluma can be from Colombia, Portugal or catalan, it doesn't matter for them after all 🤭

#naughty

The Maluma thing is a rumour. But if we want to theorize…
- There might not be much space to include a lot of songs, and Faz Gostoso would very likely be the Madame X chosen one for the show.

- They have already performed it live less than two years ago, so it would be kinda repetitive (and judging by the results, M could have said enough).

- A song called Medellin for Rio feels… out of place.

- There won't be much time to coordinate schedules with two different stars and rehearse with both in less than a week. We'll be lucky if Anitta comes through.

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

You know... English speakers from USA and UK, are the center of the universe 🤭

Latinos, Mexico, Spain, Italy and Portugal are somehow a big blob alltogether for them and some kinf of an exotic thing. They don't even know how to write 'Tokischa' after 2 years... 😏 Maluma can be from Colombia, Portugal or catalan, it doesn't matter for them after all 🤭

#naughty

IMG-7493.jpg 

Just now, Nahash said:

And Thalía, and Luís Miguel...

Btw we are fascinated by Televisa telenovelas. You may have noticed that if you go, for instance, to Itatí Cantoral, Chantal Andere or Gaby Spanic's socials.

And Fernando Calunga's ones ofc!

@Pedro Beltran how could I've forgotten Lucero??? She even did a telenovela here in Brazil... (She reprised her role from Carita de Ángel for its Brazilian adaptation!)

35 minutes ago, Nahash said:

@Pedro Beltran how could I've forgotten Lucero??? She even did a telenovela here in Brazil... (She reprised her role from Carita de Ángel for its Brazilian adaptation!)

I was going to mention Thalia and Luismi and all of those including Lucero but RBD just seems so fresh and so successful in Brazil than surely Matrushka had heard about them 😉

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I was going to mention Thalia and Luismi and all of those including Lucero but RBD just seems so fresh and so successful in Brazil than surely Matrushka had heard about them 😉

By the way you didn't notice I misspelled Colunga's name...

...is that I was with "Kalunga" in mind (the Brazilian version of Hallmark Stores).

But if I told you even Fey made a dent here?

You cannot underestimate Televisa's power here... When Globo demanded our pay TV to ban Las Estrellas channel, we became wild... This was in the 90's... To this day there are Las Estrellas's "widows" and "widowers" that manage to watch not only this channel but lots of Latin American ones through counterfelt IPTV...

...btw worth of mention is that in 2009 my local pay TV had fired an employee that taught on Orkut to all of us subscribers how to manage to get access to channels from all Latin America. I gladly called that the "diablito" (how you there in Mexico call counterfelt connections of pay TV, electric power, water/ditch etc. Here we call them "gatos" - this word, which originally means "cat," has caused a trouble or two with societies who protect animals due to a campaign "diga não ao gato" ("say no to counterfelt"), given some kids took it literally and started hurting poor cats...) I had a torrent (no pun intended) of content in Spanish I would never have achieved in my college!!!

Here in Brazil pay TV only offers ONE channel in Spanish, RTVE from Spain. We don't have RCN, Telefe, Chilevisión etc. All due to Globo's banning. We don't even have Spanish network Antena 3! We don't even have TeleSur, hehe!

And what Televisa has made for us Brazilians, Azteca would never. While Televisa has their own streaming app here (Vix+, purchased from Brazil actually), offering some telenovelas dubbed in Brazilian Portuguese, Azteca Now is a whole mess, only offering very limited content and only in Spanish (I count on the fingers of just one hand the number of Azteca telenovelas actually officially dubbed in Portuguese - all with a very bad dub anyways. Pluto TV Brasil aired some of them for a couple of months but we claimed of the dub so they removed them all).

23 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Has it been specifically announced this will get televised?

No.  A lot of what's been posted in this thread regarding the event, is speculation. We just know it's happening.  That's all for now. :)

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced