Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

One thing, is this happens, it's gonna be her biggest show ever, aired and streamed in the whole world, with millions people crowd, wild audience and energy on the beach... And in my opinion she should have a live band with real musicians this time. An outdoor show of that scale needs to have a real band off the hook. An indoor show in arena is one thing and a once in a lifetime outdoor show like that is another thing, in my opinion.

20 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

One thing, is this happens, it's gonna be her biggest show ever, aired and streamed in the whole world, with millions people crowd, wild audience and energy on the beach... And in my opinion she should have a live band with real musicians this time. An outdoor show of that scale needs to have a real band off the hook. An indoor show in arena is one thing and a once in a lifetime outdoor show like that is another thing, in my opinion.

Yas Agree GIF by Tiffany

Besides Rio-Brasil being such iconic locations and with the most loyal and beautiful fans 

44 minutes ago, sara94 said:

I hope she'll break Diana Ross' record as the biggest ticketfree concert by a female artist. It would be the cherry on the cake and the ultimate middle finger to her doubters & haters

That would be awesome. And the more I think about this, I'm very interested now how she would bring her current show on such a stage.  I actually think that being such a huge venue, her current show might not work as well.  But she has very little time to rehearse something different, so I expect she will amend a lot of her performances to fit the venue.  I also agree, a live band would work so much better than the set up she has for the current show.  But knowing Madonna, she will "Wow" us no matter what.  I just can't see putting on a totally different show with very little time from the Mexico shows.

5 minutes ago, McDonna said:

That would be awesome. And the more I think about this, I'm very interested now how she would bring her current show on such a stage.  I actually think that being such a huge venue, her current show might not work as well.  But she has very little time to rehearse something different, so I expect she will amend a lot of her performances to fit the venue.  I also agree, a live band would work so much better than the set up she has for the current show.  But knowing Madonna, she will "Wow" us no matter what.  I just can't see putting on a totally different show with very little time from the Mexico shows.

She recorded the itau clip last year (wasn't it november?) so she and her team had at least 6 months to prepare for this event. I truly believe she will surprise us with some changes. 

1 minute ago, sara94 said:

She recorded the itau clip last year (wasn't it november?) so she and her team had at least 6 months to prepare for this event. I truly believe she will surprise us with some changes. 

Good point. The only thing with the current show, I would think that it would be possibly confusing since we know she's a rehearsalholic. I just can't imagine her wanting to veer to far from the current tour being she wants the whole world to see her story on this tour, and this Brazil venue could be that moment that does that. Especially if there is a possibility this is going to be streamed/recorded.

1 hour ago, sara94 said:

I just don't see how she'd have the time and energy - in between performing most nights and then resting/recovering and traveling.

If anything, she might bring back that section she had rehearsed but dropped for Celebration.

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

I just don't see how she'd have the time and energy - in between performing most nights and then resting/recovering and traveling.

If anything, she might bring back that section she had rehearsed but dropped for Celebration.

I totally agree with you, but she’s performing for two million people do we think that the theatrical experience of Celebration would work well in this environment?

I'm not saying she will but this kind of performance seems to work better with those crowds: 

Than 

But it’s Madonna and we got like a prayer and future instead of holiday and music in Eurovision 

4 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

I agree but I don’t expect that to happen 

16 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Anyway a little Music, Sorry, 4 minutes, Faz Gostoso, Express yourself (no acoustic) like a virgin and material girl could do wonders with this mega experience 

I’m hoping she does Cherish, Rescue Me, Gamber, This Used to be My Playground, Angel and maybe a few lines of Physical Attraction. She just has to!

40 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Totally agree. But since this has been in motion for several months now, (if being broadcasted live/filmed/streamed), those in charge of filming this will have worked out where to place all cameras and make sure they film the precise spots to make this tour look good.  I guess it all depends on how she's looking at it... either from a live spectator at this specific event or how it may look on film or streamed/broadcast live.  Either way, I'm sure it will be fantastic! :Madonna013:

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Having said that, I’d be happy to wait for a cinema release. And by wait, I mean release it 2 months later like Beyonce did. Not 2 years.

Plus a new album two months after that, pleaseeeeeeee!!! Taytay and Beyonce did it, Kylie is in the studio too, even Jessie Ware with fucking Stuart Price while we have been waiting for 5.5 years or something like that. wtf M wtf!?!

Oh guys, I hope that's not real... bitch I already asked to have days 3 and 4 off-work and already bought a fucking shirt with the 4th written of it

https://x.com/SiteMadonnaBR/status/1771677780155011570?s=20

https://x.com/rafalusca/status/1771687580108505194?s=20

Fuck I don't know how to insert twitter/x posts here, but it says that on Deezer there's the info that the concert will be held on the 3th and also a guy said that Copacaba Palace is already available for booking on the 5th and 6th (so she probably will check-out on the 4th)

1 hour ago, Lucas B. said:

Oh guys, I hope that's not real... bitch I already asked to have days 3 and 4 off-work and already bought a fucking shirt with the 4th written of it

https://x.com/SiteMadonnaBR/status/1771677780155011570?s=20

https://x.com/rafalusca/status/1771687580108505194?s=20

Fuck I don't know how to insert twitter/x posts here, but it says that on Deezer there's the info that the concert will be held on the 3th and also a guy said that Copacaba Palace is already available for booking on the 5th and 6th (so she probably will check-out on the 4th)

Also Bob is due to be in LA for the 5th so 3rd would make more sense 

Sounds like it could be amazing with the best audience ever  - but she now gets so nervous with award shows and anything televised live and is rarely as good as when on the actual tour and relaxed so hope she has the arena version of the show filmed professionally too in case it's another Maluma/Eurovision moment and are relying on this show for the official recording.  

Then again she nailed it with the superbowl live performance and the atmosphere is a massive crowd in South America will be amazing and if this will be the official recording of the show  - will hopefully restrict the editing process to 1 show and not footage from every night getting mixed in and spoiling the edit.

Hoping Jonas will be in charge of filming and editing this show for the official recording. Would love it if we had one version in the arena setting and one from Brazil from this free concert if it is true

Nothing is ever free - and wonder if this 'free' concert could be a promo for a second leg of the tour 6 months later like she did with S&S and the recording was broadcast on the night of the start of the second leg? Or a promo really for re-release of the Celebration hits album or to convince studios the interest is there to go ahead with the biopic film?

36 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

Nothing is ever free - and wonder if this 'free' concert could be a promo for a second leg of the tour 6 months later like she did with S&S and the recording was broadcast on the night of the start of the second leg?

Gurl I would luv that, especially if she'd bring the tour to São Paulo. If not, I would do my best to watch it in another country (an adventure, as I've never been out of Brazil lol)

5 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Plus a new album two months after that, pleaseeeeeeee!!! Taytay and Beyonce did it, Kylie is in the studio too, even Jessie Ware with fucking Stuart Price while we have been waiting for 5.5 years or something like that. wtf M wtf!?!

really? I had hope that they will be cooking something for us during the breaks. why is he with jessie ware :/ 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced