New Madonna...

55 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

i know but i dont see her in that model at all.... 

U sure ?! :

Picsart-24-03-11-16-51-26-485.jpg

Picsart-24-03-11-16-57-49-089.jpg

And "The New Madonna" is not necessarily the name of the artist, it could be the name of a project.  After all FKA and Madonna hang a lot together last year. 

Now have a look at that post i've made on the forum last year, i say how much FKA Twigs makes me think of a young Madonna and that i can picture her playing Madonna in the biopic :

2 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

And "The New Madonna" is not necessarily the name of the artist, it could be the name of a project.  After all FKA and Madonna hang a lot together last year. 

this can be something......

madonna love original artists......... for sure fka twigs is very original........ so maybe an album? .......

5 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

@dave2290 have a look, this has been posted one year ago and the person was right about the world tour. It mentions a new album with several artist including FKA twigs :

would be amazing an album with fka and other artists.......  you know what dear @Redha DBL? i really hope Madonna will embrace this era of music........ fast and prolific and she will start to put out amazing songs, albums, ep and remixes non stop.......