The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

45 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Could see Katy totally doing backing on True Blue and its just her humour to sit with Mylie and Britney (Or Kylie & Bey) on the back of the car for a remake vid. It would be a scream! Camp classic overload. Bitch im Madonna streams what? youtube would crash. 

That would be amazing. Total camp classic for sure hahaha

12 minutes ago, McDonna said:

She did? How so? When was this? What year?

Yeah she did, let me try and find it... I cant one of you will. It was so long ago. An interviewer asker her about new artists and she says There's a girl katy perry shes coming with a new song 'I kissed a girl' and said its great. I cant say it word for word it was so long ago but id never heard of katy or the song. 

Someone will find it. It was just before it came out. 

6 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Yeah she did, let me try and find it... I cant one of you will. It was so long ago. An interviewer asker her about new artists and she says There's a girl katy perry shes coming with a new song 'I kissed a girl' and said its great. I cant say it word for word it was so long ago but id never heard of katy or the song. 

Someone will find it. It was just before it came out. 

You're right.  I found what you may be recalling as well. Katy spoke of it early on in her career, stating she met Madonna and Madonna complimenting her.  I had totally forgotten about this, but now watching this I recall it.  Thanks for helping me remember.

And you're right, Madonna tends to be very complimentary of many of the girls that were coming up between the late 90's, 00''s and 10's. 

She sent her lawyer to 'Free Britney' And said were coming to get you!  (If that worked or not is a whole story we dont know yet) but Madonna 'freed' Britney at least from the Conservatorship. 

Not going into trying to save her family and friends too but she has her mind a lot on supporting and caring for people so much I dont know how she fits all the rest huge stuff in. I get exhausted if a visitor wants to come round let alone writing albums, videos, interviews artistry, kids the other side of the world, meetings and rehearsals I think id pass out on her massage bed after 10 mins, we moan she comes on 2 hours late. :smile: I wouldnt come on the right day. 

Just now, Would You Like To Try said:

I'm sorry but putting a new song on the reissue and not marking it as New Track is very dumb to me

Non Fans Or Fans with unknown knowledge will not know 

Agreed!Call me,we both agree we should be a awesome friend group

29 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I think the title of the new studio album will be MAGIC. 

And it is produced by Patrick Leonard, Neil Rogers, Sickick, Honey Dijon, Stuart Price and Max Martin. 

Featuring Katy Perry, Kylie Minogue, TheWeeknd and Britney Spears 

We are blessed! 

8 hours ago, Erotico said:

I am very much perplex about which Madonna you are actually talking about? Because speaking of "safe" themes and music types, I don't see much differences. Madonna's lyrics and songs are about  relationships, girlie stuff, love, sex etc as much as Kylie's songs and lyrics are...

madonna latest singles were

4 Minutes3

Give It 2 Me

Miles Away

Celebration

Revolver

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Girl Gone Wild

Turn Up the Radio

Living for Love

Ghosttown

Bitch I'm Madonna

Medelin

And there's much safety such as in any other pop star in the planet in those songs...  the main difference in terms of relevance is certainly the fact that Madonna's market includes the US, a market that Kylie basically never really conquered, if not just in a couple of occasions throughout her career, just to be realistic. 

Sorry to have perplexed you. Let me clarify. No. Madonna’s songs and her message are not majoritarily about these things. Also, Madonna cannot be separated from her persona for the majority of listeners, and so her songs can be heard and interpreted from a more personal angle as a result. She has consistently tried to introduce more mature themes into her work, thus some songs being about divorce,  some about transcendence, some about thriving beyond societal collapse, some about saving the world, some about the relationship to patriarchal figures and abuse, some are about the loss of a mother, some about resilience, persistence and drive, some about death, some about the metaphysical. I’m perplexed that you didn’t notice this, as some of these themes pertain to the songs you used as examples. 

My comment wasn’t an indictment of Kylie Minogue, a singer I enjoy very much and who consistently delivers pop singles of the highest caliber. I think Madonna and Kylie are somewhat contemporary to each other in terms of their career longevity, but the differences in their artistry are quite obvious to me. I won’t describe these differences as they might be taken as derogatory to Ms. Minogue. Suffice to to say that I think Kylie is very safe as a public figure; She is saccharine sweet and never one to ruffle a feather. She’s a good entertainer, but I don’t see her as an artist, which is exactly what I see Madonna as. That’s why I don’t feel Madonna could release pop songs like Tension or Padam and have nearly the same impact as Kylie can with such material. Madonna is a catalyst. She is polarizing. She irks with her opinions, her way of behaving and presenting herself, and her lack of warmth. Kylie is all cuddles and koalas. She sells wine in supermarkets, and house linens. 😂

That’s just my opinion, and I respect yours should you feel differently. 

42 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

I am not canceling anything, this is what people in this thread are expecting from new album, so she needs to deliver. 

We will clearly see in October when MAGIC is released :Madonna009:

I think MAGIC will be released physically (vinyl, cd, tape) after streaming for Christmas time.