The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

20 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Just seen Beyonce new album cowboy carter much like Ariana Grande album sold same as Madame X first week....39,000 just crazy how that album got focus for more controversial and obscure things YET Beyonce it's like a trailblazing album to her to subvert country music genre ?! My mind gets blown 

One day madame X will get her flowers ....one day 

Ummm, Beyonce's new album sold 407,000 units it's first week which by the way is pretty phenomenonal in today's industry.  People are lucky to sell over 100,00 anymore their first week, and some struggle to sell much more after the first week. 

2 minutes ago, Donna said:

Ummm, Beyonce's new album sold 407,000 units it's first week which by the way is pretty phenomenonal in today's industry.  People are lucky to sell over 100,00 anymore their first week, and some struggle to sell much more after the first week. 

I meant to say here on the UK! forgive me ;-) 

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Someone give me the TLDR what’s happening 

I don't know what you mean by TLDR honestly :lol: Here's a recap of what's happening anyway (probably in our hopes mostly): Deezer Brazil released this contest promo for her Copacabana show, using ten seconds of a track wich is not a M's known track, it's not recognized by Shazam and it's got a very 80s sound, as Max Martin described the track he worked on with M.

Said that, it went out that the doowie doowa thing is from a 2013 russian band track called Las Vegas

Now if the the vocals could be hers is controversial, the production of the 10 seconds Deezer snippet is definitely different than the Mr Credo one. So is Deezer uncomprehensibly promoting M with a 2013 russian band track remix or are they teasing the much awaited Max Martin's single wich will close with a bang the Celebration era? 

54 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

If it’s really her on that snippet I will faint. The beat have that 80’s synth nostalgia and i’m so here for that! 
:hyper:

I agree with this.  I keep listening to it.  It's just we've been down this road before where random sources would post something so vague and we all go ape shit over it, and find out it's someone totally different.

According to discogs, the song is even older (1998) than we first think (2013), the song was not even a single, I couldn’t find any remixes nor official or fanmade, so, make your own assumptions… 🫨 

I think is a new song, I’m pretty sure it is a new one, is not Madonna the one that is signing but maybe they decided to use it as a sample since the singer voice is pretty similar.

IMG_8599.jpeg

3 hours ago, vesalii said:

According to discogs, the song is even older (1998) than we first think (2013), the song was not even a single, I couldn’t find any remixes nor official or fanmade, so, make your own assumptions… 🫨 

I think is a new song, I’m pretty sure it is a new one, is not Madonna the one that is signing but maybe they decided to use it as a sample since the singer voice is pretty similar.

IMG_8599.jpeg

This. Exactly. 

17 minutes ago, remixed224 said:

I don't understand is he Russian or Ukrainian? It's different information in different sites. I doubt she would use RUSSIAN artists music for sample. She supports Ukraine openly and she would be cancelled in Europe...

Very good observation. He is Ukrainian actually. Someone on another site said Russian so i wrote it without checking but he is indeed Ukrainian, not Russian. Hmmm, makes even more sense that she would support a Ukrainian artist by sampling him.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Well, Deezer Brazil is one of the sponsors of the Rio show:

784bad_b3256000cbbe464589cddfc3704f1d6e~

So that snippet could actually be new music...

Don't wanna get excited cause usually all these things end up being nothing but sounds cool and everything we want and need from her.

It sounds better than the new Madonna track that was on that Sony website.

4 hours ago, Andreo said:

Ok but listening to It again made me sure that is 100% Madonna's voice... Sure the track already existed in some form but thats Madonna, no doubt

I feel similarly. I've listened to that snippet about eleventy-thousand times, and I think the "Doobie do wop" part could very well be Madonna, but the "ah, ah, aaaaah," part somehow sounds a little less like M to me, and could be the original sample kept in as an artistic choice, or what have you.