The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

3 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Still, it doesn't explain a thing, and specifically why Warner or Madonna would be dead quite about anything. And specifically why they would let some Deezer to tease a new song for the Rio show with some obscure sample. It's not building any excitement amongst anyone expect few people on a forum. If there is a new song coming #soon she would definitely promote it in a big style. 

But yeah, if you want to be excited, I am not taking it away from you. I just don't see any logic in all this "marketing". It rather reminds me the infamous excitement of some users for "thenewmadonna.com" webpage. 

Yeah we love speculating, it's fun and exciting. If we were only to discuss official anouncement there would be like 2 new topics a year in the forum. Yayyyy !  The forum would be dead. There are still 5584 topics about weither I'm Breatless is a studio album or not or if Curly Bat is better than Ponytail Bat. We only have one and only one new album thread where we can specualte so let us be, and yeah, we know most of the time we will be disappointed but it's part of the game, we know it. 

Now if some fans are ennoyed by speculation on the official new album thread i can understand, so maybe we should create a thread dedicated to specualtion so that this thread can stick with official anouncements only.

In terms of releasing a new album ....Beyonce released her surprise album in 2013 AFTER doing a big tour to build hype up and we'll 11 years later it's still working for her 

So why not Madonna have recorded 12-15 songs or something quietly maybe and then BOOM announcement before end of the year a new album be out ?! With visuals etc to promote it instead of the usual promo tour stuff 

That could work beautifully 

A surprise album drop for Madonna would be a disaster. She's been away for five years I need 3-4 singles released before a sniff of the album. I need an era and her eras have been shorter and shorter for nearly 20 years now. 3 singles and out. At least we got a few more vids for Madame X but it's my least favourite campaign from her. I wish it had been Rebel Heart that got six videos. 

2 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Yeah we love speculating, it's fun and exciting. If we were only to discuss official anouncement there would be like 2 new topics a year in the forum. Yayyyy !  The forum would be dead. There are still 5584 topics about weither I'm Breatless is a studio album or not or if Curly Bat is better than Ponytail Bat. We only have one and only one new album thread where we can specualte so let us be, and yeah, we know most of the time we will be disappointed but it's part of the game, we know it. 

Now if some fans are ennoyed by speculation on the official new album thread i can understand, so maybe we should create a thread dedicated to specualtion so that this thread can stick with official anouncements only.

while it would simply take to share ... I don't know, the Why's it so hard original raggae demo for example, to silence people like me for a while :kiss2:

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

A surprise album drop for Madonna would be a disaster. She's been away for five years I need 3-4 singles released before a sniff of the album. I need an era and her eras have been shorter and shorter for nearly 20 years now. 3 singles and out. At least we got a few more vids for Madame X but it's my least favourite campaign from her. I wish it had been Rebel Heart that got six videos. 

I don't mean like surprise drop but like a big announcement thing post tour with album title and date and visuals to tease sort of thing ....

Oh I know Rebel Heart easily could've been a huge era 2014-17 really if had better pre planning to do in installments and showcase it from one end of an era to another with huge strong cohesive visuals storytelling and hit singles to push her ...industry veteran but still in the loop type of vibe just imagine all her collabs for that era getting a great airing the album would've performed like the blockbuster it deserved to be 

Then Madame X I feel would've had a bigger chance coming straight off a successful era like Music was to Ray of Light and Hard Candy to Confessions like it rides on the same wave for a 1-2 punch hit type of thing 

2 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

I don't think we need to take it to another thread here.  However, sometimes when things are speculation; some people are so convinced something is happening, but when it doesn't, they start making excuses that it "was in the works", but something prevented it or it was cancelled, etc.  I agree it's fun to speculate, but as long as one isn't convincing themselves it's actually something that was happening but didn't for some odd reason.

I agree with @maddy1111, it's all peculiar to me.  Why would a Deezer ad be promoting RIO with a random sample from another artist?  I don't believe it's Madonna's voice, but I would agree it sounds slightly similar to hers.  The voice does remind me of someone else I've heard though, but I can't put my finger on it.  I personally don't think Deezer is something big enough to be teasing a new song from Madonna though.  And it's been days now since that happened, and we've yet to hear anything more from that.  This is all seeming more and more like that time fans assumed that one instrumental clip (I think back in 2012) was a Madonna song, but it never was. 

58 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Honestly suprise album or not, the music must be good, and very good. It's time for her to release a real worldwide smash that will make the whole planet dance again, from 7 to 77 yo. 

I really think people are making too much of the fact that the audio used in the promo is some obscure ukrainian sample, or what have you. The track has probably just been sold to some audio bank that marketing teams can pull from for their advertisements for cheap. They probably just scrolled through some database of tracks and happened upon this one and it sounded cool so they used it.

4 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Honestly suprise album or not, the music must be good, and very good. It's time for her to release a real worldwide smash that will make the whole planet dance again, from 7 to 77 yo. 

While I admire and agree with your sediment here, it's just not ever going to happen on the level you are hoping.  Certainly, she still can produce such an album that can relate to those between 7 to 77, across the globe, but it won't make the impact ('World Wide Smash') as we both would hope.  Also, we start reaching into a 'subjective' area because I really felt Rebel Heart was really that album that had enough material that should have made that album a smash.  She had music for everyone on that album.  But of course, that suffered demo leaks, etc, and before we knew it, it was all about the tour again, which in reality makes sense since that is where she's going to make money.  :)

2 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

In terms of releasing a new album ....Beyonce released her surprise album in 2013 AFTER doing a big tour to build hype up and we'll 11 years later it's still working for her 

So why not Madonna have recorded 12-15 songs or something quietly maybe and then BOOM announcement before end of the year a new album be out ?! With visuals etc to promote it instead of the usual promo tour stuff 

Yeah, sure :Madonna005:

2 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

That's awesome, but Madonna isn't Beyonce and just because it works for one artist, doesn't mean it will for another.  You're simply setting yourself up for a HUGE disappointment if you really think this is happening. 

1 hour ago, Dazedmadonna said:

no new Madonna music is actually coming

wineponmoo-trisha-paytas.gif

Well, unless she has officially retired, new music is coming at one point.

Who knew we would get a new song with TheWeeknd ? No one. It literally came out of the blue. If we had ask on the forum if new music was coming just 2 days before "Popular" premiered at the Cannes festival, literally everyone would have said "No new music is coming, she's rehearsing for the tour". 

27 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Well, unless she has officially retired, new music is coming at one point.

Who knew we would get a new song with TheWeeknd ? No one. It literally came out of the blue. If we had ask on the forum if new music was coming just 2 days before "Popular" premiered at the Cannes festival, literally everyone would have said "No new music is coming, she's rehearsing for the tour". 

The point is; no "surprise album" is happening.  People have been trying to insist something like this was happening for years now, every since a few other artists plopped an album out unexpectedly.  The next album we're going to see is a concert album from this tour.  After that, I'm sure she'll be back in the studio recording a new studio album.

I'm really surprised at the level of cynicism here on the topic of a new M release! I understand the hesitation to accept that a surprise release will happen very soon, as I do agree that that seems unlikely (though I hope not!) 

But some are acting like the speculation about a possible surprise release from certain clues is coming from a tinfoil hat wearing, conspiracy theory loving, wishful thinking, seeing Madonna on a piece of a toast, crazy-ass fringe group... And I don't get that simply because WE KNOW SHE ALREADY MADE NEW MUSIC. This has been freaking confirmed from official sources - her co-producers have even described the work! So why is it so bizarre to speculate about when she intends to release it? Why is it so unbelievable to see certain clues and wonder if the time is closer than we thought?

I personally don't know if a surprise release is coming. I have my doubts too. But there are so many tantalizing clues this time around that perhaps the new material is on its way sooner than later. After all, unless she totally scrapped everything she has already made, she's going to have to release it at some point. And if she hasn't scrapped it,  the question is not if, but when.

16 minutes ago, ForceKin said:

I'm really surprised at the level of cynicism here on the topic of a new M release! I understand the hesitation to accept that a surprise release will happen very soon, as I do agree that that seems unlikely (though I hope not!) 

But some are acting like the speculation about a possible surprise release from certain clues is coming from a tinfoil hat wearing, conspiracy theory loving, wishful thinking, seeing Madonna on a piece of a toast, crazy-ass fringe group... And I don't get that simply because WE KNOW SHE ALREADY MADE NEW MUSIC. This has been freaking confirmed from official sources - her co-producers have even described the work! So why is it so bizarre to speculate about when she intends to release it? Why is it so unbelievable to see certain clues and wonder if the time is closer than we thought?

I personally don't know if a surprise release is coming. I have my doubts too. But there are so many tantalizing clues this time around that perhaps the new material is on its way sooner than later. After all, unless she totally scrapped everything she has already made, she's going to have to release it at some point. And if she hasn't scrapped it,  the question is not if, but when.

Who are all these "co producers" you are talking about that spoke of the work they've done for her regarding "new music"? The only person who has spoken out is Max Martin and he was clear it was ONE song.  No one else officially has come forward to talk about any work they worked on with her that we can consider "new music".

Let's also remember, this thread was started in regards of a NEW ALBUM and I think many of us aren't seeing that happen this year. As for a new song, I don't think no one thinks it's unreasonable, but we are basing it off of a Deezer ad that used a sound byte from a song and some artist that slightly sounds like an early Madonna.  I hear that, but don't believe it's her. 

So yeah, the Max Martin could very well happen this year, but it's just odd that NOTHING has been said of it since.  We'll see what happens. It's just most of us aren't going to get our hopes up.  We've been there before and you speculate all you like, but it doesn't mean others won't argue the point that it's not happening either.  :)

10 minutes ago, Donna said:

Who are all these "co producers" you are talking about that spoke of the work they've done for her regarding "new music"? The only person who has spoken out is Max Martin and he was clear it was ONE song. No one else has officially spoken out about creating "New music" with her.  No one else had come forward to talk about any work they worked on with her that we can consider "new music".

Let's also remember, this thread was started in regards of a NEW ALBUM and I think many of us aren't seeing that happen this year. As for a new song, I don't think no one things it's unreasonable, but we are basing it off of a Deezer ad that used a soundbyte from a song and some artist that slightly sounds like an early Madonna.  I hear that, but don't believe it's her. 

So yeah, the Max Martin could very well happen this year, but it's just odd that NOTHING has been said of it since it happened.  We'll see what happens. It's just most of us aren't going to get our hopes up.  We've been there before and you speculate all you like, but it doesn't mean others won't argue the point that it's not happening either.  :)

Isn't it funny that were saying the same thing in different ways? 😆🤣 You're saying it's possible that M is releasing new music at some point, but unlikely that it's coming any time soon. Others, like me, are saying the exact same thing, but asking, what if it's sooner than we think... My point is, to wonder if it's sooner than we think isn't as crazy-ass as some are seeming to make it out to be.

And, btw, Isn't t saying M's DEFINITELY not releasing new music Any time soon, or that she's definitely not going to release the work she did with Martin or Sick Kick because we haven't heard anything about those tracks for a while- isn't this speculation too? (Sick Kick was the other producer I described- who specifically mentioned "originals" as different from remixes) 

Edited by ForceKin
Spelling (see edit history)

Guys, i really think it's time to open the official "Madonna New Music SPECULATION thread". In this thread we now spend more time discussing the specualtion VS official statement with people than actually speculating on the clues we see (cause yeah we see dead people) so yeah it's time to move ! Come join the party, i'm creating the thread right now 😉

Waving Come On GIF by Bundesliga

2 minutes ago, ForceKin said:

Isn't it funny that were saying the same thing in different ways? 😆🤣 You're saying it's possible that M is releasing new music at some point, but unlikely that it's coming any time soon. Others, like me, are saying the exact same thing, but asking, what if it's sooner than we think... My point is, to wonder if it's sooner than we think isn't as crazy-ass as some are seeming to make it out to be.

And, btw, Isn't t saying M's DEFINITELY not releasing new music Any time soon, or that she's definitely not going to release the work she did with Martin or Sick Kick because we haven't heard anything about those tracks for a while- isn't this speculation too? (Sick Kick was the other producer I described- who specifically mentioned "originals" as different from remixes) 

Yes, I'm aware Sickick has mentioned they were in the studio for a short time, but again that was a few years ago and again NOTHING has been heard about it since then. 

You're right... We're all speculating.  Also, I think we ALL are wanting new music.  It's just I don't see it happening just as she finishes the tour.  Being a fan of hers, I know enough that she's going to milk the Celebration Tour at least until the end of this year, with I'm sure some sort of release both visually and musically.  Also, she'll want to tour on new album, so I don't see a full album until probably later next year.

It's just odd we haven't heard anything else about the Martin and Sickick studio time since it first happened.  Both happened before the tour and nothing has yet to come forward about any of these sessions.  My guess, Madonna's rejected them. My guess, she was hoping to produce an EP or few songs before the tour, but it just didn't pan out.  Again, we'll see what happens.  It's not impossible for her to tie a new song to what could be a planned documentary of her tour as well.  Still, that's just us speculating.

We're at home bitches ! Welcome in THE place to be if "We R Superstars" is your fav Madonna track, if you have subscribed to "TheNewMadonna" mailing list and you're waiting for the drop of the suprise double visual album she's been preparing secretly since last year ! Yes, you're in the right place if you've been told more than once "you're in for disappointement" or the infamous "Can't wait for the meltdowns". Here we believe in the cryptic tweets of "Popleaks", we swear ouf lives on the info of the insiders of PopJustice. Come join the party, this is where the fun is. Now speculate girls 

Voguing Strike A Pose GIF