DL: The Celebration Tour AO VIVO COPACABANA [unaltered feed without translator]

4 hours ago, IndyMLVC said:

You don't get "stems" from a broadcast feed.  Stems are what is used to create the final mix.  The 5.1 aac track is, most likely, what was shown on TV.  The mix is done live, in the moment, from all of the mics from the feed as well as placed around the stadium.  Like it or not, that's probably what was broadcast and won't be changed unless these files are used to create the theoretical "final" version.  However, it also depends on how it's being captured.  If it's a straight rip, it's less compressed (both video and audio) which will help, especially with all the strobe and lighting effects that occur during a concert.  However, that's much harder to do and I don't trust any lay person to be able to do it.

well for example the audio of Koko club in 2005 was fixed after the original broadcast. maybe this time they will do the same thing

14 minutes ago, Angelo said:

well for example the audio of Koko club in 2005 was fixed after the original broadcast. maybe this time they will do the same thing

The original HBO broadcast of the Girlie Show was an absolute mess which was fixed for the VHS/Laser (and then subsequently screwed up for the DVD).  I didn't watch it in 5.1 so I have no idea how bad the broadcast was.

Posted (edited)

Can someone please point me to the best broadcast rip possible for this show that is not dubbed? This is absolutely historic and needs to be preserved!

Edit: I found an 8 GB, a 13 GB (both dubbed) and a 3 GB version in 1080p from YouTube which so far is the best version.

Edited by pyramid658 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, pyramid658 said:

Can someone please point me to the best broadcast rip possible for this show that is not dubbed? This is absolutely historic and needs to be preserved!

Edit: I found an 8 GB, a 13 GB (both dubbed) and a 3 GB version in 1080p from YouTube which so far is the best version.

I don't have a link but if you see any shows that only have multishow channel id on top left and # on right BUT not a logo on the bottom right, it's probably not dubbed. That's what I watched live and it wasn't dubbed.

38 minutes ago, rodrigomedina said:

The 13GB (Globo broadcast, with the symbol on the down right) is great quality. I´d like to download the undubbed version. Can anyone upload it on Google Drive? Mega links are limited. 

Same I don't remember Mega being so limited. I swear I've downloaded 13GB free before...

On 5/8/2024 at 6:05 AM, hadrianos856 said:

The broadcaster (Multishow, Brazil), will broadcast the full concert again this coming Saturday (11 May at 22h30) and Sunday (12 May at 20h, both Brazil time). It’ll be worth trying to get hold of these repeats as they are very likely to be much improved versions of the live streaming last week. Would anyone be able to access/record these, please?

Please tell me someone is doing this and will post the file here!

On 5/8/2024 at 6:05 AM, hadrianos856 said:

The broadcaster (Multishow, Brazil), will broadcast the full concert again this coming Saturday (11 May at 22h30) and Sunday (12 May at 20h, both Brazil time). It’ll be worth trying to get hold of these repeats as they are very likely to be much improved versions of the live streaming last week. Would anyone be able to access/record these, please?

Is anyone recording the re-broadcast tonight? I hope so! I would if I could. I would love a copy of this show without any glitches.

Please tell me someone is doing this and will post the file here!