Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

4 hours ago, Inco said:

New remixes produced to this show:

- Give It 2 Me (Thieves Mix)
- Give It 2 Me (Put Your Hands In The Air Super Vocal Mix)
- Thief Of Hearts (And Purses, Money & Cellphones Mix)
- La Copa Bonita (Fans Miles Away Mashup)
- Faz Gostoso (E Correndo Pq O Ladrão Vem Aí Rio Mix - feat Anitta)

strike a pose madonna GIF

Gurl the last one lol got my wig snatched

Ok cariocas, non cariocas, I know it's real, rain is what thunder brings, for the first time I can feel my heart sing...

...I am prepared for this.

Copacabana princesinha do mar...

...Thank you very much Our Lady of Copacabana patreon saint of Bolivia!!! (Google it for full pic please lil'medonsters)

@Honey Little my favourite phonautograph, meet me at the Irajá subway section so we can eat farofa and linguiça together at the beach!! (Details will follow)

By the way...

... @chaosmen1984mk, chicx, are you saying nasty things to me?? I've been informed to such subject.

Well, I dedicate this song to u:

Is it available to your nation? If not, you can count on an alternate naturally:

@dave2290, such a crime this preciosity's still not available worldwide.

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

By the way...

... @chaosmen1984mk, chicx, are you saying nasty things to me?? I've been informed to such subject.

Well, I dedicate this song to u:

Is it available to your nation? If not, you can count on an alternate naturally:

@dave2290, such a crime this preciosity's still not available worldwide.

One of the best of HC, she should've included it in S&S setlist

26 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

Wish I could say “my Rio” too, but unfortunately I live in São Paulo and I can’t stand this city anymore… Hopefully I’ll be moving to Rio in the next 2 years, at least I plan to do so 

Come live here in Misiones where I live! 

1 hour ago, RebelMe said:

MOL (MadonnaOnline) have hinted that the official announcement might happen today. But take it with a grain of salt. 

Drowned also has hinted that, many thanks @stefo, now I can celebrate my bday (3 May, right @dave2290?) or, better saying, the day after, with all the glory!!!

Rafael Augustto seu danado!!! Como está seu cachorro??? Vc gosta dele tanto quanto dos gatos, certo???

Sorry RebelMe for mocking O Globo - I just can't stand Organizações Globo - people in Brazil will get me.

Now I will meet a motherfucker rollercoaster of people!!! Piojitx, my jail pimp, meu paulistinha...

Mommy would be proud (and at same time scared) of me for this...

16 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Drowned also has hinted that, many thanks @stefo, now I can celebrate my bday (3 May, right @dave2290?) or, better saying, the day after, with all the glory!!!

Rafael Augustto seu danado!!! Como está seu cachorro??? Vc gosta dele tanto quanto dos gatos, certo???

Sorry RebelMe for mocking O Globo - I just can't stand Organizações Globo - people in Brazil will get me.

Now I will meet a motherfucker rollercoaster of people!!! Piojitx, my jail pimp, meu paulistinha...

Mommy would be proud (and at same time scared) of me for this...

See you soon! I will arrive on May 3rd! Your 24th birthday!

This is great - I mean, it all made sense - why would she do a random advert for a  Bank if it wasn't linked to some sort of pre-promotion. 

Interesting comment from DrownedMadonna that to tour on a second leg would require international investors -  I understand that touring in general now is very expensive and it'll come down to cost vs benefit - but wouldn't Live Nation be the investor/backer?

30 minutes ago, Jackie said:

This is great - I mean, it all made sense - why would she do a random advert for a  Bank if it wasn't linked to some sort of pre-promotion. 

Interesting comment from DrownedMadonna that to tour on a second leg would require international investors -  I understand that touring in general now is very expensive and it'll come down to cost vs benefit - but wouldn't Live Nation be the investor/backer?

I don’t think that’s any of your business, young lady. Let’s keep our hands out of other people’s purses. 👛 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced
  • Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic