Let's say they do a Madonna hologram tour in 60 years.. How would that look?

Posted (edited)

Something like abbas show (btw is that avilable somewhere) Which Madonna do you think her estate would use for a show? She would prob be split between like a virgin Madonna ray of light madonna mdna Madonna erotica Madonna? Some new looks too? Set list? Remixes? Candy Shop and Impressive Instant gambler rescue me pls.

Edited by Tudors (see edit history)

In the early 2000s I heard through a friend that her brother Chris was developing an idea to do a hologram version of the Girlie Show for a Las Vegas type of residency. I don't know what technology would've looked like back then but I remember thinking "that's incredible but I don't know how good it would look". That's all I heard so  I don't know if he even pitched the idea to his sister but it didn't go anywhere.

35 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Something like abbas show (btw is that avilable somewhere)

I was thinking exactly the same for quite some time. It ocurred to me that she should bring the whole Blond Ambition Tour back to life. Do you think it'd be possible?

20 minutes ago, Gonzus said:

I have an excerpt that runs 19 minutes, before it was removed from Youtube. Me, too, I'm seraching dor this stuff

Please send that my way! Do they do tour mixes like M? Studio Versions of  the voyage  show avilable?

I hate this idea and I have a feeling she does as well, thank God.

It's just creepy and I'm happy it never really took off, despite great efforts with MJ and Whitney. And it's funny, but I find it even creepier with currently alive people, like ABBA's case. I get they won't get on a world tour at their age, but I'd take a big one-off show or a single final performance of them four before any hologram show, honestly.

M said it best: ain't nothing like the real thing...

12 hours ago, Gonzus said:

I was thinking exactly the same for quite some time. It ocurred to me that she should bring the whole Blond Ambition Tour back to life. Do you think it'd be possible?

No sorry we only have drowned tour tour Madonna today :laughing:

Uh-huh, this my shit
All the girls stomp your feet like this

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
'Cause I ain't no hologram girl
I ain't no hologram girl

Colonel Tom Parker made the same money from Elvis Presley,
"whether he was alive or dead."

10 hours ago, Gonzus said:

I think it could be done. Do you imagine Blond Ambition in 2030? It'd be great

I think everybody on this planet should experience this tour in whatever form it may be in. I can only imagine if this happened in the future how incredible it could be. 

15 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I think everybody on this planet should experience this tour in whatever form it may be in. I can only imagine if this happened in the future how incredible it could be. 

Yes, it would be a great idea. But it could happen now. Why in the future?

Abba lend themselves to it cos they were never known for changing their look or even their sound, and by and large their performances were them just standing there singing with very basic dancing from the women. Madonna's shows are known for being a spectacle, she always reinvents the old songs and her looks and sound have varied enormously over the years. So it would be a lot more jarring I think.

On 6/5/2024 at 3:54 AM, Scottyx said:

6o years from now we will all be dead.  i mean the whole world. and if it does still exist, I expect that holograms will have morphed into something else ... smellovision.

I know, I am so positive.

Not everyone is coming to the future
Not everyone is learning from the past
Not everyone can come into the future
Not everyone that's here is gonna last