Mirwais Q&A on Instagram

3 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Finally! I have been saying this for years and no one believed me. It was all about "it's an old rumor started by some delusional fans" even if I clearly remembered this was basically confirmed back in 2003.

Thank you, Mirwais.. I guess :)

But I am still dying to this day to hear that electronic version of X-Static Process made by Mirwais and Stuart Price. 

When she did X-Static exhibition or whatever, which was also featured in The Beast Within during RIT, there was a brief snippet of the demo’s instrumentals. Allegedly this: 

18 hours ago, sidney78a said:

-He learned patience from Madonna and she learned patience from him.

Im interested in learning patience

Driving The Simpsons GIF

This sounded like the beginning of a song 

🎵 This guy learned patience from me

and I have learned from him 🎵

🎵 Many miles may roads I’ve traveled

Fallen down on the way 🎵

50 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

When she did X-Static exhibition or whatever, which was also featured in The Beast Within during RIT, there was a brief snippet of the demo’s instrumentals. Allegedly this: 

Wow i never heard that rumor! Interesting if true. I just remember the rumor saying that it sounded similar to Impressive Instant. Stuart also allegedly produced the original version.

8 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Finally! I have been saying this for years and no one believed me. It was all about "it's an old rumor started by some delusional fans" even if I clearly remembered this was basically confirmed back in 2003.

I always thought it was true. But I don’t remember where that info came from.

On 7/16/2024 at 10:40 AM, Alpha said:

Obviously you don't remember lol so watch your tone and accept that just because YOU don't remember something doesnt mean it didnt happen or that there wasnt at the very least a rumor.

I remember the song title Trick too.

I also remember American Life never leaked. It was first previewed in full by fans on AOL. I listened to the album for an entire week with spoken words about AOL throughout every song.

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I also remember American Life never leaked. It was first previewed in full by fans on AOL. I listened to the album for an entire week with spoken words about AOL throughout every song.

Oh yeah forgot about the AOL stuff. I also remember the Felix da Housecat remix was uh...i guess streaming exclusively on one of those internet providers as well.

As for Trick, the most im finding are japanese music shops mentioning a bonus.

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Trick could be The Game since she says "Call it a trick" in it. I remember at one point it was rumoured Trick was the track she did with Air and supposed to be the japanese bonus track. Then Air said they did not work together however they sent her the track Alpha Beta Gaga, it was later revealed by Mirwais himself that he was the one who told her not to work with them as he was sure she would not like how they work in the studio.

I remember that AOL exclusive premiere, the first track they streamed was Love Profusion, i was living in NYC, Queen's exactly, at the time and i kept listening to it. I kept checking Madonnarama daily as well.

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

Trick could be The Game since she says "Call it a trick" in it. I remember at one point it was rumoured Trick was the track she did with Air and supposed to be the japanese bonus track. Then Air said they did not work together however they sent her the track Alpha Beta Gaga, it was later revealed by Mirwais himself that he was the one who told her not to work with them as he was sure she would not like how they work in the studio.

I remember that AOL exclusive premiere, the first track they streamed was Love Profusion, i was living in NYC, Queen's exactly, at the time and i kept listening to it. I kept checking Madonnarama daily as well.

Thank you for repeating what I had been saying! I've been going crazy trying to find an archived Japanese music site with it as a bonus but since it was obviously pulled or an error, no site has it. I have seen quite a few talking about a "bonus". Btw has anyone ever tried mashing up The Game with Alpha Beta Gaga?

On 7/16/2024 at 8:47 PM, maddy1111 said:

Thank you, Mirwais.. I guess :)

But I am still dying to this day to hear that electronic version of X-Static Process made by Mirwais and Stuart Price. 

Wasnt Mother & Father originally acoustic, then Warners requested a more pop version. I can’t remember where I remember reading that 🤔 

2 hours ago, luluthecat said:

Wasnt Mother & Father originally acoustic, then Warners requested a more pop version. I can’t remember where I remember reading that 🤔 

I have never heard that.. I only remember X-Static Process being electro song originally, but Warner demanding acoustic version to have more ballads on album 

19 hours ago, luluthecat said:

Yeah i remember that...there was also alot of issues with rbe photoshoot too

On 7/18/2024 at 10:44 PM, Shoful said:

I could go on all day about how Mirwais is an amazing producer and my favorite!!! Do we have screenshots/video of the full Q&A? 
I’d kill for more electro AL outtakes and Madame X ones:drama:

The whole Q&A is pinned on his Instagram. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mirwais is doing another Q&A on Instagram right now.

He said that his favorite collaboration with Madonna that didn’t make it on a final album is Fighting Spirit (that was actually on the limited edition of Confessions).

His fav song from “Music” is “Don’t Tell Me”

There are no outtakes produced by him from Madame X but there are some cool alternate versions. 

He hates “It’s So Cool” produced by Oakenfold (he didn’t say that but he refused to comment on that version, and I believe he already said in an interview that the Oakenfold version is garbage). 

I will update this post if he says something more. 

7 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

He hates “It’s So Cool” produced by Oakenfold (he didn’t say that but he refused to comment on that version, and I believe he already said in an interview that the Oakenfold version is garbage).

Is that the one on Celebration?

32 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Mirwais is doing another Q&A on Instagram right now.

He said that his favorite collaboration with Madonna that didn’t make it on a final album is Fighting Spirit (that was actually on the limited edition of Confessions).

His fav song from “Music” is “Don’t Tell Me”

There are no outtakes produced by him from Madame X but there are some cool alternate versions. 

I will update this post if he says something more. 

Interesting details about the Madame X session ( @Shoful :cute:and a confirmation me and that man have no similar tastes :lol: