Fans invited on stage / What a let down!

thegoldencalf

Is this the kind of topic where fans wonder how important they really are?  :yarn:

NYC always gets a shitload of celebrities, same for Los Angeles and probably London/Paris. This I paid so much money to see Madonna and always do so I deserve to have access to a greet and meet with her cause I'm the best fan ever on planet Earth is so nasty and almost unbearable to read, well I've read worst things in the past...  :Madonna040:

This I paid so much money to see Madonna and always do so I deserve to have access to a greet and meet with her cause I'm the best fan ever on planet Earth is so nasty and almost unbearable to read

there are fans who have to work their asses off to get the cheapest ticket and maybe they deserve the same chance. you're not a bigger fan for spending more money on her. if you happen to do so, it's maybe because you actually have more money, but that doesn't mean that you're a bigger fan. there are casual fans who pay the most expensive tickets, and there are Rebel Hearts who are having the moment of their lives, maybe seeing M for the first time, in the cheapest seat. we're all fans in the end, and it's not a matter of who spends more or not.

Is this the kind of topic where fans wonder how important they really are?  :yarn:

NYC always gets a shitload of celebrities, same for Los Angeles and probably London/Paris. This I paid so much money to see Madonna and always do so I deserve to have access to a greet and meet with her cause I'm the best fan ever on planet Earth is so nasty and almost unbearable to read, well I've read worst things in the past...  :Madonna040:

Just to clarify in case you are talking about me, I wasn't doing that. I was simply making a point by saying people complaining that she wasn't bringing fans up on stage have no idea who the people are she chooses whether they are life long fans or just been there for a minute, the melodrama was to drive home a point, it is absurd to assume those who spent the most and are fans are going up there and it isn't worth worrying about. I don't think I deserve anything more than what I paid for and don't begrudge nor am I jealous of those who get to meet her and blah blah blah.

Haha, I hear it so much. Good for them though, I certainly wouldn't turn it down, lol.

One last thing I want to say to those who have an issue with this. Cut Madonna some slack. She is trying to get closer to her fans and show her appreciation. I have never seen her share so much of her life, be willing to be so open and vulnerable in interviews and be so connected and warm in her shows.

This has to be the best time to be a fan as we are getting a Madonna like never before. Someone who calls out people in the audience she has seen before. Talks to her audience and fans. Touches them. Shows their artwork and shares her life.

So what if she isn't completely ready to bring a fan up every single night. Maybe she needs to time to get comfortable with it. This is the same woman who had a stalker break into her home and threaten to slit her throat from ear to ear. A woman who has always been guarded publicly. She is trying, how about some appreciation for that.

I get we don't all need to worship at the Madonna shrine, but how about some glass is half full optimism.

:clapp:

even tho I still prefer the COADF era over RH era  :kiss2:

From the videos it seems evident that M is not choosing, she is always looking the other side when the person climbs the stairs.But I understand that sometimes celebrities are chosen because it is more entertaining to the crowd. Always a fan may be boring, even if not for the fans! But she seems very relaxed with it and I like the attitude towards them.

M's team chooses, which is obvious given the huge security around her and the fact she is singing or changing the rest of the time, so she doesn't have time to personally pick someone too!  Also you can't appear drunk or like you would be a security risk to her personally.

You also have to have some poise and not appear like you are going to have a breakdown or embarrass yourself or her when you are close to her.

M's team chooses, which is obvious given the huge security around her and the fact she is singing or changing the rest of the time, so she doesn't have time to personally pick someone too!  Also you can't appear drunk or like you would be a security risk to her personally.

You also have to have some poise and not appear like you are going to have a breakdown or embarrass yourself or her when you are close to her.

It would be nice to know if you have to already be familiar to someone of M's team, or to be placed in a specific position close to the Heart. And when are you chosen? Before the show starts? What happens when you go offstage through the elevator? There are too many questions... :)

It would be nice to know if you have to already be familiar to someone of M's team, or to be placed in a specific position close to the Heart. And when are you chosen? Before the show starts? What happens when you go offstage through the elevator? There are too many questions... :)

No and no, but you do need to have a floor ticket.  You're chosen either during the Illuminati interlude or shortly thereafter.  When you go offstage after the performance you're just back on the floor where you started.